Saturday, May 08, 2010

Day 15: Rest,Pizza,Dog Massage and ipod touch

Its after 9 pm and the day is coming to an end.  As I  had said  earlier today when I was composing Days 13  and 14 ,for me and Kristin's other students it was a day of rest. I did nothing,mostly   rested,caught up on sleep . 
For lunch  we had a Philly steak sub.
In the afternoon/evening another student and I  organized the pizza party.  most of us ate  pizza and not the meal they were serving.
The Pizza was alright,not the best.  The sizes were huge but the  Pizza in Phoenix is more delicious then this local place  they all love here in Morristown.
After the party, two classes went to the massage lecture.    it was fun and most of the dogs loved it.
Joyce was  playing and trying to nibble on my fingers.
 Parc time was right after and then from there Jeff and I met in the foyer.  He showed me his ipod touch.  Its cute and I think it would be really useful. Just don't know if I would really be able to use it,if i would ever be able to be quick and efficient with it? Perhaps,if I got the hang of it?
I am hoping I will be able to play with it at least one more time before I leave to go home.
Its now bedtime.  its 58 degrees with moderate winds. Tonight the low will be 40.  it feels great but  cold at the same time. :) lol. 
Tomorrow the high will be 58 and low 36. How nice,a welcome change.  not sure what we will be doing in the morning. Stay tuned.
just know ,I am  all caught up to date,that it is time for a hot shower and bed. Till  tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dog massage classes? Cool! This sounds interesting. Are there special techniques or presure pionts that help the dog relax? What is the purpose of dog massage?