Sunday, May 17, 2009

MountainWings: I Know

MountainWings A MountainWings Moment
#3069 Wings Over The Mountains of Life
-------------------------------------------------

I Know
=======

MountainWings has a very wide diversity of readers.
I know.

All who read MountainWings are drawn by the view of life and
circumstances that allow you to rise above the everyday trials.
All don't have the same spiritual beliefs as I do.
I know.

Not only are we not all of the same religion, we are not of the
same race, nationality, or gender.
I know.

For those who don't believe in divine things, MountainWings
talks too much about such things.
I know.

For those who do believe, MountainWings talks too little about
such things.
I know.

Some don't understand why I don't talk much more about religion.
Some don't understand why I talk as much as I do about religion.
Even if I talked about it 100% or 0%, everyone wouldn't agree
with what I said.
I know.

I try to keep the balance right.
I try to help everyone who signs up,
but I can't help everyone.
I know.

Around the world, each day, thousands depend upon these few
words to make them feel better, to think better and ultimately
to do better. Some issues fail to do that with many readers.
I know.

With complex situations, life will always involve choices of the
best way to get done what God has destined you to do.
People won't always agree with how you do it.
They can't always see what you see.
They often don't feel what you feel.
They may not know the total purpose.

Even I don't know the total purpose.
I only know what I am supposed to do to the best of my ability
and resources.

That's all that you can do.
The best that you can with your abilities and resources.
You know?

~A MountainWings Original~

Forward this issue to a friend or send them the link below:
http://www.mountainwings.com/past/3069.htm

No comments: