Monday, May 25, 2009

MountainWings: The Alaska Cronicals

Hello,
This is a great message. I am very sorry I have not written in weeks.
While I am recovering from my Oral surgery tomorrow I will catch you all up
on how things are here. Hope you all have a happy and Safe Memorial Day.
The Alaska Chronicles - Day and Day
====================================

My oldest son and I arrived in Anchorage, Alaska at 5pm. It was
sunny and bright. Each day we went to bed around 10pm. It was
still bright. I usually awoke around 5am. It was bright at 5am.

I never saw darkness.

Alaska is one of the places that can have extremely long
daylight hours. It can also have extremely long hours of
darkness.

It reminded me of life.

There are some seasons when everything is bright. It looks
good, it feels good and things just seem to work. Sometimes
such seasons extend for years. And then... the season changes.

We then wonder:

When will I see the light?
When will it end?
When will I get a break?
Why aren't my prayers answered?
Where is God?

Sometimes you've got to understand where you are and which season
you are in. Sometimes you have to understand that darkness
endures for a season. It's a part of the necessary cycle.

But remember no matter how long the darkness endures,
the son will come again.


While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and
heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
(Gen 8:22 KJV)

You've got to know the season.

~A MountainWings Original~


Forward this issue to a friend or send them the link below:
http://www.mountainwings.com/past/9145.htm

Thank you for inviting MountainWings into your mailbox.
Change a life, give a friend MountainWings.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: