Saturday, February 14, 2009

KDD: Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Everyone,
This is not something that would be seen on a Hallmark card. It
would not be sold in one of their stores but these are words written from
my heart, thoughts that came to mind as I think about those I care most
about in my life. And here I am expressing how I feelabout those I
cherish the most.
Though, I don't talk to my Family often, conversations are once in
awhile,I know they all love me and I them. I know, they would always be
there when I really need them and they,are there in the exciting moments
and the challenging ones too.
Mom,Dad, Tara and Mary Beth, Love you all! and for my friends, though,
I only have a few ,those I do have, are close,dear and very true. In no
particular order want to mention you also. Darrell,yournotjust my spouse,
but my best friend. Then, there is Tina,Jeff,Keri, Jennifer R,Mary
Anne, Ruthie, Lynda,Drew,Alice and Nickie whom I am closests too. I
appreciate all of you and cherish our friendship as well. Of course,
can't forget Dougie. He is one of my closests and dear friends,my
buddy. He is with me every day. Happy Valentine's day Everybody,your
all the best! Have a great one. Look below.


Valentine's Day shouldn't just be for lovers, husbands and Wives,
It should also be for the others we cherish in our lives

Valentine's shouldn't just be about Romance and intimate moments shared with
a spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend,

It's about acknowledging those who are friends to the end

Who are close, dear and true

And special too.

It shouldn't just be about giving Hallmark cards written by another,

It should be thoughts from your own heart to your Mother,

Father, friends or anyone,

Who brings joy and sun,

To your life, are there in the bad times not just the good,

Help you out with anything, the special ones would!

Drop most anything and be there to chat and come to your side,

Will be there on your journey, on that emotional roller coaster, ride,

And be there in the game of life, there they will be,

Even if they disappoint or hurt you and or don't always agree .

Valentine's Day is not just about a box full of chocolates and an
extravagant candle lit dinner,

Those who are always there for you, they are the winners!,

It's not about material things and flowers bouquet

It's who are there for you every day!

I am grateful for those in my life,

, family and friends,

I know they will be there to the end,

And love me unconditionally, no matter what I say or do

And that is how I feel about all of you.

You bring me happiness, smiles and laughter and sometime tears

Yet, you're always there for me throughout the years

Valentine's should not just be once a year, just like Christmas and
Thanksgiving,

It's every day, to be thankful for those who make your life worth
living,

Are loyal and giving

Trustworthy and there to stay,

Want to say, Happy Valentine's day.!

No comments: