Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's KDD: Darrell's Upcoming Surgery and the Novel " Strangers"

The Clock just struck midnight, now September 17 Th,we haven't gone to bed
but will,

In the morning going to get our Hair cut over on Mill

And then to our Chiropractor Andréa, Our bodies she will adjust

And tomorrow afternoon, I will remove the rust

From our bedroom bathroom, our Toilet, there was a leak

And I work for the rest of the week,

Will be doing overtime,

And Darrell is downloading a book onto the bookport of mine

So, a new Dean Koontz novel I can read Called "Strangers", looks great

And September 22, is Darrell's Surgery Date,

Not exactly sure what they will do?

Or at what time, the Surgeons will be through?,

We are told, it will be about 2 or so,

So, 2 hours prior we will go

Leave here, Spectra Eye Center is in Sun City, about 40 miles away,

The length of the operation, will depend, see what they will say

Will see, when, they have him in the O.R

Of course, it will depend on how things are

The condition of his right eye

And the time, will not fly,

As I sit in the waiting room by myself,Dougie and me

Its not like, I can compose a Kdd,

But, I will likely read a book, or listen to music, so the time will pass

And the artificial Cornea was invented by a Doctor in Mass.

Hope the procedure, long it will not be?

Typically, a couple hours?, if all goes well?, right?,

And I am certainly up late tonight?

And last night, I attempted to write

But, I had writers block, A KDd did not materialize,

And in 7 hours we will rise,

And an hour later, we will be up and gone

At least, I don't have to get up before dawn,

Today. That is good for Darrell and me,

And hopefully, not long Darrell's Recovery will be?

They want to remove the silicone oil, and give him a combo of a donor and
artificial Cornea transplant,

If there are complications, such as Retinal Tares they can't

And will leave the silicone in there,

And I am hoping to take most of next week off, to be home for some of his
after care,

And some classes he will miss, yet, only a few not many of,

And I will make stuff, that he does love

Home cooked meals, or give him, hot soup or tea,

Or go run to the pharmacy

Or anything else, just be around to give him TLC

Hope I will be able,

We will not be watching much cable,

Its now almost 1,

And this, it should be done

I should get to bed hit the sack,

But, I will be back,

Another time another day

Until then, take good care, stay well okay?

No comments: