Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last KDD for Today: Update on Ike and the Train Wreck

It's the same day, same place,

And do you think this morning's KDd shouldn't have been written? The
subject was of poor taste?,

Its now,4:03,

And once Again, you are hearing from me,

Perhaps, I should not have composed a dose about the "Poop Deck"??

And now, I have more information about Ike and the Train Wreck

And I am happy to say, I have no pain in my neck.

I heard there were 2 deaths and 25 million without power, will take
weeks to restore,

I figured, there would be more,

Yet, I am relieved, there are not more victims, of this Hurricane,

And now Ike,is a Tropical Storm, there will be much rain,

And some did not evacuate

Much devastation, in the Texas state,

Galveston underwater and Houston, buildings burned to the ground,

The JB Morgan Chase Building, was found

In shambles. Window pains, blinds, furniture, trash on the street,

The Media hearing commentary from Residence, that they did meet,

I guess, early morning, Furniture went flying through the air and hit a
parking garage, they just stood and stare,

As it flew across the street and glass shattered everywhere

Being careful not to be hit by debris,

Outside, you wouldn't see me!.

I would have been one of the many who left my home,

I wouldn't be in the midst of it all or roam

Walking around town, action I would have taken,

And now, Firefighters, rescues they are making

And who knows, if the manager and the customers of the "Poop Deck" did
survive?

And as I said, I wouldn't name my business that? It must be a dive?

Does remain the deck?

And now, I will tell you about the train wreck.

I heard, there were 200 some on the commuter train in L A,

Yesterday,

it was Metro link,

And the Engineer of the other Train, did not drink,

But fell asleep, ran a red light, while, the passengers, were enjoying the
ride,

Both trains, on the same track, and suddenly did collide

The total deaths are 24 and many critically injured. more deaths, there
later could be,

And I heard Paramedics, limbs underneath, they did see

Yet, were respectful of the dying, treated all with care

And dignity

This is very bad,

Makes me feel sad,

? The media has nothing else to report to us all?

Except about Ike, the train accident and tremendous rainfall?

There has to be more? I would think? That, we could debate?

Yet, it wouldn't have the same rate,

And this coming week, isHousekeepping appreciation , at work, I don't feel
much of it,

From where I sit

From my point of view

From what I hear fun things other departments will do,

For all of us in Housekeeping, I shall see,

Who knows, maybe, a good week, it will be

I know, I will be working 50 hours, starting tomorrow; it will be a long
one,

And should go. so, this is done,

Take good care,alright?,

And another time, I will write.

No comments: