Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's KDD: DINKS and SINKS lol

It's the same day almost 12 hours later though

And this morning, we were adjusted by our Chiropractor, she is a pro,

She knows her stuff, The Skelton structure, muscles and bones, how it all
works together

And nicer is the weather,

Its about 92 here

Autumn is near,

Just around the corner just a few days away

We are having a very good day.

,First are hair cuts we did get, no more wings and split ends

Then, we saw Andréa our Chiropractor and friend

Both of us are feeling pretty good, no pain, have none

And this morning the novel, I begun,

Began,"Strangers", in between the appointments we ran,

While sitting waiting to be seen , not far into the plot, into the
storyline,

And hope your all well?, doing fine?,

We were catching up with Andréa, finding out what is new,

And her, with us too,

WE were telling her, how we are Dinks, not ding bats or a ninny

And I do like most things,minature and Minnie

Many small things, I do love,

And the Sociological Term, I think, most of you have heard of?

DINKS, Dual Income, No Kids. that is Darrell and me, for the most part, we
think, that is very cool,

However, now, that he is in school

We are SINKS, Single and still no kids, yet, that is okay,

That is one of the things, we discussed today,

Andreya,Darrell and me,

And Darrell had even joked, how, he could see, this topic, would become a
Kdd? Lol

So, this, I just had to do. you know?, is it good material?, who
knows?

I never know what I will compose,

On any given day, so, we all have to wait,

That, is what makes life so great,

We never know, exactly how the day will go, only so much we can plan, yet,
the rest is unknown

And my Blog, it seems, it has taken on a life of its own?, lol,

Our destiny isnot set in stone

And we have some control, in the choices we make,

Yet, never knowing, exactly what road, we will take

WE all have to make the best use of the cards we are dealt,

Make decisions, take actions, and emotions are felt,

Participate, keep living,

Get involved, and be giving

And Learn from each other here on planet Earth,

Recognize, we all have self worth,

And there is a purpose for it all,

And I am so much looking forward to fall,

I always am, This Season, it's the best,

And this afternoon, going to relax, rest,

Since, I will have to work for the next 4 days, till Sunday, September
twenty-one,

Want to make lunch, read, so, soon, this is done,

So, this, SINK , wants to fill up, on this plot

There is not much substance, so far, I got,

Have-not read much Yet,, The Characters, scenes I will retain

And other information from my brain,

Will drain

Not going to think about work, or the Hotel today,

Take care for now, okay?

I Have another KDD to post to my site,

And later in the week, I will write.

No comments: