Friday, June 06, 2008

Today's KDD: What is Happening at Work,Our Lunch Date and Remembering Our Wedding Day

It is after 9 on Friday June six,

And I am listening to a soft music mix

One of our Local Radio Stations, K E Z 9.99,

And Hope you're all well? doing fine?

Today I am off but tomorrow to work I return,

And I see a significant improvement in my burn,

Yet, it is taking me two weeks to heal, but I am on the mend,

And what is new with you my friend?

Occupancy is low, yet pretty busy with Rennovation,Yesterday and today, the
water they had to shut down,

And I heard the other day, a Police Officer in Tucson was gunned down,

Left behind his Wife and one Year old Daughter from what I was told,

And all water was off, the hot and the cold.

That little Girl losing her Daddy is very sad,

A valve broke, so an emergency engineering had

, it they have to repair, both Yesterday and today,

From what the e-mail from the director of engineering did say,

She said, both days, it will be shut down for at least 2 hours

But, it makes it impossible to clean the tubs, not showers,

And clean the rest of the bathrooms, get the guest rooms complete,

And today, not much heat,

It will not be too hot,

And a solution for this, they do not.

Yet, somehow, they will get through,

the day, We always do.

The Kitchen and other areas of Food and Beverage were not effected at all,

And I will tell you about our experience at the Five and Diner the other
day, went to the one at the Mall.

They have 8 locations this being the closest, we had a good Anniversary
Day,

While at the Diner, 50's music did play,

and we had a nice time,

But it was not exactly what we did expect, thought we would hear the music
more, while we did dine

That it would have been a quaint Place, we did not like the atmosphere,
like we thought we would

But, the food was good.

Darrell ordered a bacon burger and mine had guacamole , we both had fries

And we ordered shakes, but not with malt,

And I had my fries without salt

And I Had a delicious butterscotch shake and Darrell a root beer float,

And we loved the food, everything on the boat,

And the other day, we listened to the Ceremony and reception, great again
to hear all the voices of friends and family,

For a special Occasion would recommend the odyssey.

I think they have 3 locations, Boston,Chicago,don't recall where the
other is,

And at the Five and Diner, I am sure, they had soda, that fizz,

They have one of those Original Soda Fountains and a real Juke Box

And right now, would love to be on the beach in San Diego or even Goose
Rocks

In Maine, miss New England,

And though, we did not have a band,

I thought our reception was great

Our D. J Jim, did a fantastic job, and we all were not up too late

Though, I would have liked to dance more, spend more time with everyone,

And right now, I don't care to be out in the sun.

While, at the Five and Diner, we had a little Juke Box, at our table

And the title of the tunes, we couldn't read nor their menu, we were not
able

Their Menu is not in Braille,

And we heard about this place on the radio, not in the mail

We chatted with the manager regarding the menu, and he told us about the
Juke box, that it is a replica, instead of playing records, they now use CD's,

And today, will only be in the 90's for the high , and there will be a
breeze,

The buttons, we could feel,

And I still do peel,

Soon, new skin, I will get,

And we were able to read the Five and Diner Menu on the net.

you put your quarter in at the Juke box at your seat choose your tune, and
somehow, it can be heard on the main one on the floor,

and our booth was right inside the door.

It was alright, but not sure, if it we will go back?

Something, it did lack?

And listening to the Wedding Reception Files, felt like we went two years
back

And it was nice to Reminisce, Everyone had fun indeed,

And if you want more of a description of the reception go back and read

The KDD, I wrote last June

And it is now, two hours before noon,

And right now, don't have much else to say,

So, I think I am going to go for the day,

Take care.,

No comments: