Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today's KDD: Darrell Resuming Classes,Rennovation, and the Blood Drive

It is Thursday June 11 at 7;08,

Hope the last 5 days for you were great?

I know, the last time I wrote was on Friday,

I have-not had much to say.

To work I have been going,

And the creative juices have-not been flowing,

Not sure, If I can at this time?, but I will give it a shot,

And here in phoenix it is definitely hot.

We Joke here, call it Furnace, but it really it is true,

And about 3 weeks behind is the construction crew.

It is over 100 degrees and an egg on the sidewalk, you could probably fry ?

And tonight, Wendy's new item, The Frosty Shake we did try

I thought it was very good, better then the frosty, but Darrell doesn't
agree,

And as I told you all, Darrell will be going back to College , Tomorrow his
advisor he does see.

Recently we found out, Darrell was readmitted to ASU,

Selecting classes he has to do,

In fact, he is choosing them as I sit here and compose,

He will be likely taking Journalism, History, Polli Sci, certainly not
ballet not dancing on his toes.

He is filling out his DOG,d o g ,Declaration of graduation,

And as I said, it is crazy at work with renovation.

The first Set of new guest rooms we were supposed to have by may 28,

Yet, at this rate,

It will take much longer before all 490 rooms will be done,

And today for lunch they served Korean and yesterday Australian ,

for it is celebrate the People week. We have a very culturally Diverse
Hotel,

And otherwise, things are going well.

However, due to Engineering and the construction workers being delayed,
we have reduction in staff ,

And the pain from my burn, is cut in half

Actually, more, I am about 95 %, yet, still itch, almost 3 weeks it will
be,

I have a bad second degree burn, glad it is not a 3,

Still felt Like Kentucky Fried Karen, For the first 10 days,

And The ASU Campus is like a Maze.

ASU is like a city in itself, very confusing indeed,

Orientation, Darrell thinks he will need,

Possibly a GPS Device? He also needs to go to the Campus downtown where
the Journalism class will be

And I am very glad he is resuming classes, and will finally get his degree.

I am off tomorrow, work Friday, and Saturday I am off again,

As to work after that, I don't know when,

It is difficult to coordinate,

With enginnering and all the issues , due to the renovation definitely
a challenge, don't know from one day to the next

And we hope Darrell can take his courses online?, have materials in text?.

Wow, almost an hour, since this KDD I begun,

See, told ya, long it would take to get it done lol,

And I am not ready to be in the sun,

But hoping soon, maybe, this weekend?, My skin will not feel as sensitive?
And we can go in the Pool?,

That, would be cool.

Well, it is really 7;59,

Going to go, get off line,

Take a shower and maybe begin a new Novel. ? A decision I will make?,

First, I will take a shower,, watch a little Telli, then read,

Then, a visit to my Chiropractor tomorrow morning I do need.

My arm has been hurting big time!, it, I need her to adjust,

And these renovated rooms, there are layers of dust

Probably several layers thick,

And yesterday, about 35 of our employees, did get their blood
drawn,sticked,

They had a Blood drive at our Resort were Reps from the Red Cross,

Donors, not me nor my Boss,

Yet, staff I knew,

Very good was the crew,

And 90 lives we will save,

And they had refreshments for the Donors, Caffeine and sugar ,after that
they did crave,

And prizes, they will be given, from what I heard in the e-mail,

And I heard noone passed out, but, some were dizzy, were sweating and
looked pale.

Each of us, can save 3 lives when we donate,

And it is getting late,, take care, stay well

And I will keep you up to date, as to the Happening's with us and at the
hotel,

send a comment if you like, would like to hear from you,

and below,is the link to give a life.org,not E d u,

read, research, it may be something, you may want to do?

Have a great night,

another time, I will write.

https://www.givelife.org/index_flash.cfm?thisHB=06/11/2008%2020:27:27

No comments: