Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Today's KDD: Our Second Wedding Anniversary, How we will Celebrate

This Kdd was written late this morning, as you will see. However, for
some reason blogger is not working and this dose isn't yet posted to my
blog. We have come and gone from the Five and Diner. We had a nice lunch.
Darrell said, it wasn't what he had "expected " it to be. I will write a
KDd later and tell you about our lunch date.
For now, we are going to spend time together,watch Little House and a
Movie. Back to work tomorrow and Thursday. They have begun the second
phase of the guest room renovation. The first set of rooms,about 130, are
almost complete, furnished and all. They will be done by the end of the
week. So, occupancy is low, but still busy with projects and things for the
renovation. Do take care,stay well and be careful in the sun. Don't get
burned to a crisp like me. Remember, you can get more burned on the partly
cloudy days. take care and look below. have a great week.


It is Tuesday June Third at 10; 31,

And I have had way too much sun

And don't plan on soaking up those rays anytime soon,

And Darrell and I will be going out to lunch around noon

To celebrate,

It is our Anniversary, this is the date,

Two years ago, to Boston Mass we flew,

To Say "I DO!"

Our closest Family and friend's did witness, they were there

Glad they could be there,

Unfortunately, some could not,

And now, it is definitely hot,

About 103,

And as some of you know, we were married on the odyssey

A Boat that cruises the Boston Harbor 4 hours it does last,

The time went very fast,

At the Ceremony and the reception , we had a ball,

And this Five and Diner 50's Restaurant is at the Arizona Mills mall

A fun time was had,

And my burn, it is not so bad,

Now, yet, I still need some time,

Before I will be completely fine

And good as new,

How are things for you?

On our Wedding day it did rain,

And from what Tara did say in an e-mail, she will take the kids to Walden
Pond, therein Mass, not Maine,

And right before, I begun this, I heard" our song", by Shanniah Twain"

At this Moment",

On the Odyssey, glad we spent,

What a wonderful Venue

Thanks to you, Tara and Bob, we had so much fun

And soon, I will have to run,

The staff was great, did an excellent job, had fun and we all did laugh

And today, will be spending it with my Better half.

Tara, thanks for your mail and your Anniversary wishes,

And today, don't plan on doing housework, maybe, just dishes?

Relax and spend time together,

As said, I will stay out of this weather,

As much as I can, because I still hurt, especially my shoulders a good deal,

And better I hope Katie does feel.

Later today, we will watch a movie, Little House and Darrell and Jeff will
do Main Menu,

Then, the day is through,

What about you?

What do you have on your Plate?

Whatever you do, hope it is great.

Well, now it is 10; 55,

And in an hour, our ride will arrive,

So need to go, okay?

Right again, another day.

No comments: