Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's KDD: Wendy and you my Readers?,

It is still Tuesday May 20, at 11; 08,

I know, I said, this was it for the day, but, this could not wait,

I am feelling in the mood to write okay?

I promise, this is the last one for the day.

Even if I had more material, it will still get to you tomorrow, May
twenty-one,

Before, it was done.

Earlier, I was looking at my blog my site,

And noticed, a comment someone did write,

It was written yesterday,

But I noticed it tonight, today.

I don't know who my readers are, how many, and your names, most of you
visit and stay very quiet

I know my closest friends read Darrell, Jeff,Tina and Nickie , and my
Sister Tara, maybe, people from Hyatt?

That, I don't think so?

Who Knows?

I don't know whose eyes are watching? and who is listening with their Ears?

And before working for Hyatt, I was employed at Sears.

I am not saying, I need to know, everyone who visits my site,

Yet, I would like to know more people who, look at the posts I do write,

Know more about the ones, who do take a peek,

Every week,

And definitely, the ones who pay attention, every day,

I know, there are some, who read my blog and I don't know you at all,
nothing you say,

Maybe, once in awhile, send a comment my way.

This crossed my mind, when I saw a particular comment tonight

Someone named Wendy, did write,

She has written before,but not much yesterday she did say, Just "Hi,, that
was it,

I thought, as I did sit,

Sat, Is this Wendy, Darrell's Niece from Illinois

Are you reading my KDD's too? If so, do they, you enjoy?

Then, I thought, so much more about me, you know. And you, I don't know
much

And would you like to keep in Touch?

If you're interested, I would like that, alright?

But, I don't have an e-mail address to write

Or a phone number, nothing since we saw you last in December,

That, you may remember?

It was at Your Mom's Visitation on December 2,, that was the date,

And a few weeks later, you left the state.

Wendy, if you're reading this, would like to hear from you,

And Frank too,

How are you and Mark? Hope all is going well,

If you like do tell,

Would like to know

Write the editor@blindaccessjournal.com address, it will get to Darrell
and me there,

If you like, do share,

Your contact information and anything else , you may want to say,

And how is Donny? is he okay?

Keeping in touch now and then would be nice, very cool,

And are you in School?,

Or working?what is new?

And, if you're up to date, you know, soon, Darrell, too will be in
School.

I know, a long time ago, you Guys grew up together,

And I am sure, in Illinois, your having much nicer weather

Your probably surprised that a KDD was written about you? And That,
you,are on my mind?

You never know, here, what you will find,

I have written on just about every subject that you can think of,

Definitely, about the ones I love,

And things I am interested in and that are hobbies of mine,

And most of the time, when I write, I am doing fine

I write about, stories I hear about in the News,

Or things I would like to do,like write a novel, take a cruise.

Often, I can not compose a KDd, when, I am feeling down,

Or when, family and friends are visiting in town,

Or I am visiting family and friends,

It is then, that I don't usually send,

A dose of the day

It may take days or weeks before I send one,

But always every month, there are never any,none

In April, I had only 8,

Yet, I did what I could for you my readers, some of you have come to depend

Especially my family and friends.

It is almost midnight; want to send this, before the clock strikes 12not
worried about turning into a pumkin, alright?

It is just; I need to get to sleep for the night,

Take good care and stay well, for now, this is the end,

And if you're the same Wendy, a message, do try and send.

well,it is midnight, almost 12;15,

and this post, to my blog,hasn't yet seen,

but,will in a minute, then you,it can be red,

and me, I am now, finally going to bed.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Karen, I read your blog often. Hope all is well

Wendy said...

Hi Karen and Darrell,

Yes this Wendy, hope all is well. Miss ya Wendy