Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Kdd for Today: Darrell's Mom's Birthday, Accessible Money and American Idol

It is still Wednesday, May 21, at 9; 27,

And I am still reading, the Novel," Doorway too Heaven",

I know, this is the second KDD for today,

And at the moment, I don't have much to say,

Maybe, because, yesterday, it was all said? lol

I know, lately, much you have red,

Have to read?

And Housework, I need to do,

After, this dose for you all is through,

Is complete,

And today, there will be heat.

I think, it will be close to 108,

And this morning, I attempted to reach my Sister Mary Beth, she lives out of
state.

We seem to play phone tag; I call her once in awhile,

And are any of you, going to watch "American Idol"?

Tonight? The Tale of the David's, the finale?

And Darrell's Mom, will soon will be leaving the Valley,

Get away for the summer; travel North about 18 miles, near Flagstaff, not
Prescott,

Since, herein Phoenix, it will be unbearably hot,

And I will not be watching "American Idol", I will not.

I never, seen a single show,

And early June, Darrell's Mom,Bettylou and Husband Hugh, North, they will
go.

Today, is her Birthday, another year she will celebrate,

And it was her Granddaughter, Wendy, I was referring too, in last night's
Kdd, the one, that was written late.

We will be calling Darrell's Mom, later today to send her Many Birthday
wishes,

And a little while ago , I cleaned up the dishes.

I am sitting here, having coffee in this bear mug, we were given by Keri
and Jeff, it is very cute Darrell's Mom, loves Bears, and she has collected
many

And today, another day, hot and sunny,

She has collected many over the years, and my Sister Tara likes to do that
too, at least she had, when we were growing up,

And likely, I will need another cup,

Of coffee, before the Morning is gone, and it is noon,

And on the radio, plays a Don Henley Tune,

"Dirty Laundry", I don't have any to disclose, in the Metaphorical sense,

and even if I did, I think, this KDD, would be way too Intense? lol

Yet, I do have dirty laundry that will have to be done soon sometime

And hope your all well? doing fine?

Here, at my computer I am sitten

And the Kentucky Primary, was won by Clinton

And Obama expected to win Oregon, did he?

Not up to date with that, Politics, isn't an interest for me,

Though, it should be.

I don't have anything, that is really, humorous and funny

But, I have an update about Accessible Money

The Department of Treasury will soon have to make paper bills, accessible,
for us, who cannot see,

In different sizes, shapes, colors, they will have to be

I was quite happy, when I heard this News, It is something, we, the blind,
do need,if,more independence, we will gain, isn't that great?

Money, we will be able to differentiate

I think so,well,it is now,10, and I need to go,

Things I have to do,alright?

Another time, I will write.

No comments: