Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today's KDD: Chatting with an Old Friend and getting ready for the Memorial Day Weekend

It is 9; 34 on Thursday May 22,

How are you?

It is 73 degrees,

Much nicer,not as hot, with a cool, moderate breeze.

It will be 85 for the High and 60 for the low,

How are things, would like to know.

I am enjoying my vacation so far, but, it is going really fast, yet they
always do,

And not much new,

Probably because, I have been a writing fool? lol

And recently, we have been swimming in the pool,

This week,for the first time this season we can swim until about October
which is a long time,

And recently, we found another old friend online,

She just wrote yesterday,

We met her at Safeway,

Her name is Maggie, she use to work there; she recently saw my site,

Has red some of what I do write.

Also yesterday, I chatted with my good friend, Lynda, from the east coast,

Who will also check out my dose,

These posts,,this blog of mine,

And life for her and Drew is going fine.

They live in Mass,

And though, several months can pass

It seems like yesterday, no time is lost, time, does sit still,

And not sure when I will see them next? when I will

We couldn't talk long, had to take her Daughter Bell to her class, she is
taking dance,

And Lynda said, she will check out this site, when she has a chance,

So Lynda, if your reading this, what do you think, of all the doses I do
compose?

And hope you do more shows and continue to teach,

Theater classes, wish, I could go to the beach.

I remember our College days at Bradford, hanging out, you know

We all had fun, but, I don't miss, all that feet of snow.

Sorry, I did not get an opportunity to chat with Drew as well,

And I will keep you up to speed as to what is happening here for us and at
the Hotel

And very glad, things are going well there,

And if you like a comment or two, here, do share,

Or send me mail okay?

And enjoy the movie, you go see today.

Mary Beth, wish I could here from you too,

If you see this what is new?

Give us a call

And is Emma, starting Kindergarten in the fall?

Well, it is now, 10; 01,

And I really must run,

I have housework to get done

And other things to do alright?

Our Friends, Keri and Jeff from Tucson, and their Kids Brian and David, will
be coming down tomorrow night

For the entire weekend, will be here until Monday afternoon,

And I have a Safeway delivery, it should come before noon

So, do take care all, take it easy, alright?,

And since we are having company, don't know, next when I will write

Maybe, tomorrow sometime, I might?

Definitely by the end of this weekend

For now, take care Friend.

No comments: