Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's The New Relationship Connection time, on ACB Radio Mainstream, tonight with Marilyn Volker!

Hi There,

We've reorganized to have a two-hour show time and to let me get some sleep
at an earlier hour. It's all happening on ACB Radio Mainstream, 1 to 3 UTC.
That's 9 PM EDT., 8 central, 7 mountain and 6 pacific. And, to kick off
this new time, I've got my long-time friend and mentor, sexologist Dr.
Marilyn Volker to spend at least the first hour with us.
Some of you have heard Marilyn on my shows and might remember her with me on
the Marlaina show. Marilyn is also the chair of my doctoral committee, and
continues to influence much of my thinking and direction.
She and I are also known for hilarious times as we've worked a lot together
over the years, and had many crazy adventures spending time getting lost,
laughing our heads off. So we hope you'll join us for a good time.

We'll talk about more of the barriers that get in the way of intimacy, and
some of the things the contribute to healthy relationships. We'll be taking
your questions and comments, so feel free to skype, call in, message or
email. Quite frankly, I feel a touch of a cold or something trying to get
me, and I need to stay healthy healthy healthy! I've got more calls for
work and need my strength! So bring your spirit, jump in, and help us all
have a great time. Marilyn has said she'll probably only be there for the
first hour, so in the second hour, we'll see what we want to talk about.
I've got some ideas and hope you will too!

skype: debbie_hazelton
Call in:
(if you don't need toll-free): 407 413-9336
(toll-free): 888 476-4616
msN: healinghands4u@bellsouth.net
email: dhazelton@acbradio.org

Hope to see you there!
And remember, as Marilyn says, "The most important place to feel
relationships is the space between the brain and the heart!"

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping people feel better, one person at a time!

No comments: