Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today's KDD: Moved here 9 Years ago and Weekend Plans

It is Tuesday, May 20 TH, at 10; 28,

Hope your day is going great?

That you're keeping cool?

Later today, we will go swimming in the pool.

Nine years ago today, I moved here, to this state,

And at Hyatt, have been working there,8.

It is hard to believe, I have been living here for almost 10 years, that is
awhile,

It was a crazy time, still had to do my deposition , thought, my injury
case, would have gone to trial,

The accident, the fall off the ledge, was in August of 96,

And now, listening to a 80's music mix,

Duran-Duran,does play,

And my life is different today.

Yet,a year later, and we finally did settle, it was all over 4 years, it
took,

And I am now reading a new book,

The " doorway to Heaven" I want to read some of Iris Jo Hanson, her novels,
look interesting indeed,

I think next, some of her stuff I will read.

I was working as a receptionist at a Plasma Center in Lakewood Colorado ,
It was alright for awhile, just fine,

But, , my job, I did resign,

Darrell was working at ASU,

We knew other things we needed to do.

Life is pretty good, can't complain,

Wish, it was cooler, like in Maine,

And wish in a way, I could take a vacation but, My Boss, did not think I
could go, until a later time,

I think, a group or two, cancelled, so she said, that would be fine

And we just got two new assistant managers to help us out herein
housekeeping, whom now can cover for me,

You see,

So, that is why, it all happened so fast, so, my vacation after all, I was
able to take,

But, no plans out of town, I could make

Yet, a good one, it will be still,

And received an e-mail from my Sister Tara, My Sister Mary Beth will,

Be spending the Memorial Day weekend, her and the girls, Emma and Marin
too,

And later in the summer they will go to camp, Bobby, Jo Anna and Katie My
Niece's and Nephew,they will do.

Bobby and Jo will be counselors and Katie a camper; they all will have fun,

And from what Tara said, last week, 3 prizes, Katie did won

In the Fishing Derby, one for smallest fish,

And would love to spend time with you Guys, we wish,

Definitely another time, time goes so fast,

And I don't like to fish, though, the fishing Rod, I like to cast,

Yet, not stand and wait,

For the fish to hook your bate.

Hope you all have a good time, this coming weekend,

My love to you Guys, Tara and Family, we do send,

I will call you all soon,

Here it is an hour before noon.

We are going to have Company,

Jeff,keri, Kids and Darrell and me,

can't forget about Dougie and Jascinda too,

Don't know exactly ,everything we will do?,

Know we will swim in the pool,cook on the grill,

Maybe,likely watch a movie we will,

two,or three?,

Fun,it will all be,

maybe a free Movie in the Park, there we will go?

Yet, that, I don't know?

hope cooler will be the weather,

but, as always,will enjoy our time together,

They are close friends of ours,

and I think, we will get some rain showers,

They will be here until Monday,sometime,

I am sure,partof the time,

Darrell and jeff, will be online?

while Keri and I are out shopping or chatting, that, we often do,

The Guys,need to have their time too.

Tara and Gang,be careful! whatever you do,

Are you going to barbecue?

Are you going to the Cape?

To escape?

Get away?

Hope Jo, had a good time, in Cape Cod, hope she had fun

I should go, have housework to get done,

Yesterday errands I ran, so much I need to do here, and I want to stay
cool,

And last night, we went swimming in the pool,

It is always cold, when I first get in, but then I did adapt, we were in
there for an hour,

Then, came in, took a shower,

Watched home Improvement and did read, did not write,

That was our night.

It is now, 11; 03,

For now, this is it from me,

Take care, need to get on my way,

Hope you all have a super day.

No comments: