Monday, May 19, 2008

Today's KDD: Call that number on your screen,More on Veggie Tales and the Home Makeover show

It is Monday, May 19,at 9;36,

And I am here listening to Debbie's Good Energy Mix,

On the ACB Radio station,

Enjoying my vacation,

So far, it has been good, nowhere I have gone,

But haven't had to get up before dawn.

I did not have time to plan this vacation, was at the last minute, just a
couple days, before it was to begun,

Still, it will be relaxing and fun.

Call the number on your screen, the voice does say,

As you hear Sarah Mc Lachlan's Angel song play,

Rescue these animals, find them a home, God's Creatures, very small,

If your able to help, call,

Yet, I can not read the screen ,wish they would give us the number on the
air,

Verbally, the telephone number, I wish they would share,

With us, more can assist, do more for the cause,

Save the animals, with Tails and paws.

I would love to donate and save a dog or cat from their abusive
environment,

Or animals neglected, something worthwhile, my dollars would be spent,

But, I can not call, not sure if the right fund raiser I have found on
the Net,

Because, I cannot read the "number"on my TV set.

I wanted to write Sarah Mc Lachlan,,and tell her about this,

That, the number I always do miss,

Because I am unable to see,

With my eyes,

I cannot help. that it would be wise,

To start, verbalizing the number for us all,

So, those of us, who want to lend a hand, can call.

I found out much about her, read her Biography,

Her top hits,MP3's,I also did see,

But, nothing about this all, nothing I found last night,

So, an e-mail, I can not write,

It was quite frustrating indeed,

When anyone says, do read,

The number on your screen, and it, you cannot see,

Don't people know, we are alike, you and me?

We may not be able to see, but do watch T.V,

I have had people ask me,

Do I watch TV?, how can I without sight?

Perfectly good question,alright,

And I would rather someone ask me, then wonder, be ignorant,

Want people to realize, that, I am not really any different,

Folks with a disability,

Again, we are like you and me.

I heard more about the " Veggie Tales" last night, so writing more,

There is a DVD called, " lessons from the Sock Drawer"

It is part of the Veggie Tale" series, there are books and music, that did
you know?

Amazon, you can go,

To read about it all,

Sounds like very young children would have a ball.

Last night, there was a very good Home Makeover show, possibly the last
one?

Not sure, if the series is done?

I hope that is not the case,

Unlike most programs, that one, is not a waste,

I really like Ty and the gang,

Happiness, to many they brang,

These last two years,

Every show, people would cheer,

They built a new home, in every state,

I think, this is wonderful, think it is great.

They build a new home for those who needed it most,

From Coast to Coast

From New York to L A

Effecting people every day,

And beyond

They, I am quite fond,

They are a great team,

Fulfilling people's dreams,,

Changing lives,

Certainly much better then watching " Desperate Housewives", lol

Wish, that, they would take off the air,

Not this, they all really do care,

They have a heart, they do so much for the community,

More, I'd like to see,

So, I hope, this is not the end?,

That TY and the team, other places, they send?

That ,they will go,

You know?

And take some of the other things off the schedule, some other programs,
should go,

Like these Reality shows, "Bachelerette and Bachelor",

Shouldn't be anymore,

And most of the comedy's, are not very good, it isn't what I want to see,

Do you agree?

Ty and the team went to New Orleans, in this last one,

They always look like they are having fun,

Yet, I know, it is a lot of hard work for them all,

To complete each home in 7 days,

Much money, they always do raise.

Not only did they build a new home in last night's episode,

They did more, to carry the load,

They built a new Church as well,that is great,

And Sears, did donate,

So much, for the Food Bank,$25,000, for that Church, of theirs,

I am sure, to many, it brought tears,

It was one of their best, I must say, and sometimes, I do cry,

Hope, they did not say goodbye?,

Will continue it,

For me, this show, is a hit.

I heard there is another Extreme Makeover show, not sure when, that would
be cool,

I think, they will help a school

That will be great,

Not sure when, is the date,

Do you?

And soon, this KDd,will be through,

I have been writing for awhile okay?

Have things to do today,

Take care, and I will write again, hang in there,alright?

Another time, I will write.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

just wanted to say hi
wendy