Friday, May 09, 2008

Today's KDD: D-Mail

Our Friend Nickie, will often write a post about her Golden Retriever Guide
Dog Julio. I not only like the posts Nickie, you write from your
perspective, but also Julio's. They are very funny. Darrell and I were
talking about writing e-mail tonight ,how I love to write and we were
joking about Dougie writing e-mail to his friends. and, that is how this
silly KDD evolved. Look below. Have a great night.

From what I hear,Most everyone uses a computer with a monitor or
something, called Jaws,
but,just because I have a snout, tail and Paws,
I can not send mail?
what?, there is a policy that says, you can not have a tail?

to be able to read and write?
I may sometimes Bark, but I don't bite,

and I am a good boy,most of the time, yet, I know, spoiled I am,
but,if I had a chance to write, I wouldn't send spam
or send you adds from E-bay,
and I am not as creative as Mommy, so, cannot send Doses of the day,
She calls these KDD's,
and some of you know, I love Carrots,not cheese,
but, I am sure, I would eat it,if it fell, near my nose
and guess, a DDD, I do compose?

Yet, I am not Daddy at all,not like him,
and unlike some Golden Retrievers, I don't like to swim.

I am not stupid though, I will splash around,on the first and second step
just to keep cool,
but, don't understand why, you humans love a pool?
Or the Ocean?
Yet, I do love to lick off your suntan lotion, lol

Especially Boys and Men they just dive in,not a big deal,
but, girls,like Mommy, do scream and squeal,
hate getting splashed, she will slowly go down the steps and ease her
way,for her,that is fine,
will take her sweet time. :) lol

So, anyway, got distracted sometimes, it is hard to think,
I only like water, to drink
from my bowl, or a dirty puddle or the toilet,
but, as I was saying, I too, would like to surf the net,
as they say
the information highway,not sure, what they mean by that,
I do know, I would have fun with a cat,
my favorite cat is Mew,
you would like her too.
She has a Sister, named Jascinda, she is my girlfriend like her ears,
and that tail,
and even the coat, that is Blonde,pale,
she is a cutie, a hotty ,
yet, she has a strange way,of going potty. lol

she is afraid of Thunder, what a wuss
but, we can't be perfect, she has a cute puss,
love that smile, she makes my heart sing a sweet tune,
and I will see her soon.
In a couple weeks, Mommy and Daddy are friends with her folks they are
coming for Memorial day,
we all will have fun and play. :)
I am glad they are close, good friends of ours,
I don't like baths or showers,
or flowers
yet, I love to dig in the dirt,
and I am quite sensitive, and easily get hurt,
When, Mommy is away
even in the next room, that,is not okay,
She is my life line , a Mamma's boy,I pout and sometimes cry,
Jascinda, calls me a wimp, asks why,
I can not stand on my four feet?
don't know? but think, sending D -mail would be really neat. :) lol

So come on, what do you say?
Hey, Cinda and Julio, what do you think? that is more then okay?
that, would be great!
You humans,you do debate,
but, what about D-Mail, we would like to send,
to our friends?.

Hey, you, my Cousin Olli
would love to connect with you two,or meet a Collie,
I would love to have a pen Pal, a dog of another Breed
but, first, an a-mail address I would need.

and Olli, we can chat more then just around Holiday's and Summer,
You know, it would be funner,
and I promise, I would not take your toys, I would share,
I know, that isn't fair,
When, I do that, I am being bad,
yet, if you were more then my Cousin , I would be glad.

Tell your Mom, to help me out,
Does she doubt,
That it can be done?
Did anyone try, take a chance, gamble?
do they think,just in Canine, we ramble?
spout On?
just dry out the grass on the lawn?
sleep all day?
stay home, bark at the neighbors and play?
some of us, go to the lake,
While others a van or a bus we do take,
to work and help our owners get around,
While other Mutts, wait, looking to be sprung from the Pound,
and find a Home,
They don't want to roam,
Maybe,if they had D-mail, they would be well adjusted, be alright,
if, somehow, you humans, can find a way for us Hounds to write?

can't someone invent a way for us to type?
we can at least chat on skype?
or we could type with our tongues , they are longer then yours ?
we may walk on all fours,
and don't have thumbs, but,are very smart do have a brain,
some information , we can retain.
So,let us send D-Mail,
G for google mail,
or C mail for Cisco
D for Dog mail, you know?

I would love to write,or chat,even if we play phone tag,
will send you a surprise ,nothing, to scoop up with a shovel or pickup
with a bag,
Rather, a short little note,a line,me do drop,
my tail, will flop
will give you a big sloppy kiss
if, you find a way for me to do this,
I would love more then just Carrots and Kibble,
and I will not write dribble,
or just chomp on ice,
To you ,I would be extra nice,
So help me to create an account ?
even though, I cannot at all Count,
or know , how to use Tide,
unlike Most dogs, I can guide,
Maybe, I should watch Sesame street or Captain Kangaroo?
to be in the same league with you?
it should not, what ones race species or Ethnicity,
just, the type of animal, that would like to be,
aren't you an equal opportunity E-mail writer?
if your not, I could be a Biter,
but, its not my cup of kibble , I am tame,
so, let me and other dogs play the game?
write?
think about it,okay? and have a good night.:) lol lol

No comments: