Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Last KDD for Today : 4 1 1

We all know that Dialing 4-11 will give you information, right?

Isn't it amazing, 411 posts, I have on my site?

It may not be the type of information you're looking for, that you need,

But, hope you find it to be an interesting read,

Worthwhile, to some degree, is my site?

The things, I do write?

It may not provide you with phone numbers, names, and addresses of where
the person or business will be,

Rather, much about me. ,

I may not give you technical information, like on Main Menu on ACB Radio,

Yet, I will tell you the places I have been and Where I would like to go

What I was like as a child, what I did to play,

And what I do today,

What I believe, my life experiences, that shaped my personality, how it did
form,

As well as send you all inspirational messages, to encourage you to
whether any storm,

To support, to help you obtain your goals, for your dreams to reach,

And tell you about how I love the Beach,

About my life

Before and after, I became Darrell, you're Wife.

From the time I was small, a very young Hughes,

As well as occasionally, provide you with some hard news

From my point of view,

Is it filled with Substance? Have some Value?

Hope that is the case?

Those who read , you don't find it a waste?,

There are many things you could be doing and reading instead,

Rather, Then, look at the things, I have done and said,

Yet, I am very grateful for this, these Posts I am happy to write,

So, don't stop reading, what I send to the site,

Okay? Unless, you find them interesting no more, go elsewhere,

For those who do stay, I will continue to share

I wonder how long, it will take to reach 9 1 1?

Several more months of work, at the hotel, will be done,

Yet, it will all be fun.

I wonder what my life will be like then?, Will I have a career

Will Darrell and I be living here?

None of us, know our fate,

That, is what makes it all great,

Well, it is getting late, 2;32,

I have more housework to do,

I cannot believe, about WGBH, and the DVS,Videos,

And did not think, two KDD's today, I would compose,

I really have enjoyed those Descriptive Videos, on my VCR, when watching
a movie, such a difference, it did make,

Other ways, they could still provide them, steps, they could take,

Just my opinion, what is worse, is not having the CAPTCHA, not the Audio,

If you're not aware, of them hacking google's site, what the CAPTCHA is
for,

Go to Darrell's Blog And read up on more,

For now, I need to go clean the kitchen floor,

other tasks,, I also need to do,

Will crank some music, makes it fun and helps me get through,

So, need to get on my way,

Hope you have had a wonderful day.

No comments: