Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today's KDD: " Just called to say I love you" and writing the old Fashioned Way

It is Saturday May 10, at 10; 02,

How are you?

How is your day?

Our Friend Tina, did say,

That Dougie should be co-author of this blog,send an image of his Paws on
the F & the J ,that would be cute to see,

If you're not sure what I am referring to read last night's KDD. Lol

I know most of my posts are not serious at all,

And Today our Mom's, we are going to call

As you know, Tomorrow is Mothers Day, I have to work, so, today, and we will
call instead,

And I know, silly humorous things you have red,

Here, on my blog,

Some about Dougie Dog,

Yet, about many other things too,

Did not plan on writing anything new,

Doing any creating here from the Keyboard,

And this morning, sipping coffee, listening to Eagles, a live record,

Recording, of their music composed a long time ago,

And last night we listened to Debbie's show,

Called the Relationship Connection, only one hour, wish it would be two,
like it was in the past,

And Darrell and I thought about doing a podcast,

Attempting to use the Web Cam and send a pic to my site,

Of Dougie, but, it would likely take someone with sight,

To make it look symmetrical, look right,

And speaking of symmetry makes me think of my ceramics class I took,

And commented to Darrell, maybe, some day, I would write a KDD book?

When I hit 1,000 on this site,

The best ones I did write?

I have had some, suggest that already, it wasn't mine only the best,

And tomorrow is a walk for the Cancer Society, for Breast

Not Ovarian, lung or prostate,

Do hope your day is great?

The Walk is 3 miles, and here at Tempe Town Lake, in the Park, 7; 30 A.m
does it begun Hyatt often is involved with things like this, unfortunately,
we did not donate much money,

And did you find the D-mail post to be cute and Funny?

We did not raise much,

And with my family need to keep more in touch,

Just get so busy, so caught up with what is happening here at work and
home, this is typical for us all,

But, they, much more often I should call,

And maybe write?

I am just so tired, at night,

After working all day and at the office I talk on the phone,

And yesterday, those of us who donated, could wear Jeans but, they, I don't
own,

Not a single pair in a decade or two,

I don't like them as much when they are stiff and new,

I like all clothing old and worn, Jeans, when they are faded

And I like most cheese, even if it is grated

My favorite is cheddar

The block is of course better,

And it made me think of a favorite hang out in Cincinnati, called Skyline
Chili, love their Chili dogs foot long, they were,

Delicious, that is for sure,

We would go after a home football game, on Friday night's not after the
mall,

And no, I did not like football,

Just had school spirit, in 9 TH grade, wanted to be a Cheer Leader but,
popular I wasn't, not in the "in-Crowd" Understand,

And my sister Mary Beth, played the Clarinet in the Marching Band,

Was very cool, during halftime, they would March, do things like figure 8's,

And in 82, we moved out of the state,

Back to Jersey, back to the Garden state,

Where, High School I did graduate.

Wow, I really, went off track, an wrote about another subject, that I did
not intend to do

Not sure, when this, Dose will be through?

Perhaps, I will send snail mail again, like I had done a long time ago?

That, about me, did you know?

Some do,

It is true

I first wrote to my grandparent's, started writing when I was about8,

They, thought it was great.

I would often, write, several times a week in fact,

Quite a stack,

Write then, my Cousin Kelly, and friends, when I lived out of State

Sometimes I would be up early or late,

When Kutztown University a Teacher's College in P A, I would attend,

Numerous of letters I would send

To my Family and friends,

And each wasn't short, approximately, 2 to 8 pages,

And many times, had to write in stages. Lol

Yet, I enjoyed it very much ,

And it was a wonderful way for us all to stay in touch,

And my Family and friends they would write,

And, I stopped, when I lost my sight,

For a long time, since most I handwrote with a pen,

I used a typewriter, When,

I couldn't see anymore, then, I got a computer, a 3 8 6,

The issue, it was again, fixed,

Yet, I only did that for awhile, was still adjusting to my blindness and
trying to complete my degree,

So, understand, you see,

That is why I have-not written in a long time, pages,

Yet, now, it would not take long, wouldn't have to write in stages,

To most , I just send e-mail, the rest the old fashioned way,

They wouldn't get my letter, the same day,

But, that is okay,

One, they wil still receive, think, this I will again, try and do,

Maybe, send one to you?

Forgot to mention, the other day, A guest, his Girfriend, he did propose,

And another KDd, I do compose,

Don't know, if they will be getting Married, just made sure, the room
looked nice,

Know, Concierge had Baloons,Maybe, Champaign on Ice?

Maybe Chocolate covered Strawberry's and some Wine ?

At one of our Restaurants they did Dine?

Well, now,its 11;08,

Getting late,

The day is slipping away,

Want to relax with Darrell and Mom, do call,

So, take good care, all.

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Ah. Forget about snail mail. If not e-mail, if they don't chec it often enough, then send it via FAX instead? :-) Absolutely love that D-mail KDD!