Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's KDD: Rennovations and spending time with Friends

Today is Thursday April 10, at 7; 09,

Hope your all well? doing fine?

Not great, I have been doing, feeling,

And lately at work, can hear much above me, on the ceiling

As some of you may know, they began the guest room renovation, on April
first,

And today, it was much worse,

Then, it has been in this past week affecting everyone around,

I am not scared of the sound,

But, it certainly was getting on my nerves, too much stimuli,

Between that, the phone ringing, radio beeping and Jaws talking, that is
why.

They are removing the old tile, sinks, toilets, and the tubs and putting
in showers instead,

And tonight, I am hoping to go early to bed.

They have begun putting in the electrical too,

They have much more work to do,

The first phase ends June one,

And several months before it will all be done.

I have felt like I have been visiting the dentist, under his drill,

I really have had my fill.

On days like this, I feel like I belong in a calgun commercial by the end
of the day,

And Darrell and I are doing okay.

We have been stressed, but haven't we all? You too my friend?

And we are likely having company this weekend,

On Saturday, our friend Jen, whom we have known a long time

And I am having a fuzzy naval; no wine.

On Sunday, getting together with our friend Alice going to lunch, as to
where, don't yet know

And I am tired, so going to go,

Do take care and stay well alright?

And another time I will write,

Going to chill for the rest of the night,

And tomorrow have housework to do,

And sometime later, I will compose another KDd for you.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I read your blog often, I am happy to hear that things are OK. Give Duggie a kiss for me.

Love ya
Wendy