Saturday, April 05, 2008

Today's KDd: Dougie Groomed and Taxes done

Today it is Saturday, April 5, at 5 at night,

And I know, it has been a few days since last, I did write.

This morning we slept-in until about 8,

And hope your doing fine, that your weekend is great?

This afternoon, we were out, we had our Taxes to do,

As well as went to take Dougie to get groomed too.

We also went to lunch at the Sub Factory, While Dougie, at the groomers,
just a few doors down,

At our Friend Stacey's Shop in town.

WE prepare our taxes at H & R block, since I have additional forms, not
just the W 2

And with the sighted assistance, it is much easier to do,

We have the same tax preparer, as in years past,

She is friendly, efficient, completes the task, fast

Only took an hour, her name is Christine, she is good at what she does,

And Dougie, doesn't have as much hair, not as much fuzz

Not as much fur to shed and it is perfect for this weather

And tomorrow, we may get together,

With our friend Jen,

Not sure when,

Or if it will be tomorrow at all,

Wish she would return our call,

And plans we can make

And 2 hours it did take,

To get Dougie groomed, shaved, and his teeth brushed

And I like cold drinks with ice crushed

But don't need much ice,

And the weather here is not at all nice,

Its 83 degrees,

And on my sub, I had salami, lettace, turkey and cheese,

With oil and vinegar too,

And Darrell had a hot barbecue,

Doritos, and both of us soda pop,

And I bet Dougie is cooler, after the top layer of hair, they did chop.

Well, I hate to have to write and run,

Yet, this KDD, I should get done,

I have housework to do, dishes, bathrooms to clean, and mop the kitchen
floor,

And Scooby Doo's is the name of Stacey's shop: today, she had 30 dogs, not
just four.

I am happy I do not have to go back to work for 3 days, Tuesday, I will
return to the office, on April 8,

And we got a refund for both Federal and state.

Depending upon whether we get together with Jen, I may have time tomorrow to
compose a KDD,

And Jen was Darrell's first Girl friend she once use to be

A very long time ago: 20 years gone by,

And I know, some, would ask why?

And I say, Why not?

And don't like the fact, here it is hot,

She is a good friend of both of us,

So, that's why, I don't make a fuss,

But, I would not, even If I did not know her I am not the jealous type,

And at this moment, Darrell is chatting on skype,

Not sure with whom? And our land line just rung, rang

And as soon as I finish here, going to make myself, some ice tea, not tang,

And it was Jen, and tomorrow we wil not be seeing her, but next Saturday
instead

Her Mom has a cold and they, would like to do some shopping here, also from
what she had said,

So, we will make it a day, it will be fun,

And now, this dose, is really done,

And tomorrow, I will have time to write,

For now, take good care and have a wonderful night.

No comments: