Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today's KDD: One Year Anniversary of Karen's Corner

Today it is April 16, at 6; 01,

And a year ago today, this blog I begun,

I finally, am part of the blogesphere ,glad I have the site,

And sorry, it has been over a week since I did write.

Nothing new to report

Except continuing the renovations and servicing our guests at the resort,

Other things, happening that cannot yet be made public,

And later, tonight, will watch a flick,

"Big" with tom Hanks ,on TV land, one of my favorite channels,

And I am sitting here in my PJ's and slippers, soft cotton,not made of
flannel,

I sit here and relax, off my feet,

And by Yesterday, your taxes, did you complete?

You will soon know, what is happening with Darrell and me,I,

And Today, Darrell did fly,

In fact, on his way home later tonight,

You all will soon, see the light,

Was just explaining, why I have-not written much, okay?

How are things?, how was your day?

What all, did you do my friend?

And tonight is my weekend.

Tomorrow, work I don't have to go,

As to what I will do on my day off, that, I don't know.

As I said, exactly a year ago Karen's Corner was created,

And as to, if it is worth reading, I am sure, that could be debated,

Some may appreciate what I do write and say,

While, others, may think, wish it would go away

Not be on the map?, that I am done?

And did you know, posts I have is now 401?,

Actually, now, with this one,

it will be 402,

I made it one year through.

Thanks to Darrell and Jeff, to of my closest friends they encouraged me to
start this site,

Knowing, how much I like to write.

Will I continue this for another year? I hope so,

And for now, I am going to go

I apologize not much I have said, Darrell did just call,

Take care for now all.

No comments: