Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today's KDD: Careers and more about the book I recently red here

It's shortly after 7 on Thursday March 6,

And I am trying to wake up, drinking coffee and listening to a beach boy's
mix

"Fun, fun, Fun, Good vibrations and Surfing U S A,

And both my eyes are feeling a little better today,

Not as much, not as bad,

Yet, still, it's driving me mad,

Because I can't scratch or rub my eyes,

And this morning, earlier Darrell and I did rise,

Rose, a meeting he has as we speak,

And well, hope is going your week?

Someone from the E-site Career Network he is chatting with, discussing
his career,

Where, he would want to go from here

Changes he would want to make

Head in another direction, Path? And avenue

And today, how are you?

Hopefully, this meeting will be worthwhile?

And a little later, need to clean the tile,

Do housework, including mopping the floor and other things too,

Need to read our mail, by midday, I should be through.

Then, tomorrow, to work I do return and work all weekend,

And I know lately, much I did send,

Your way, to my site

And I am doing better, feel alright,

With the exceptions of my eyes and trying to awake, I am doing more then
okay,

And before I go, and say, have a great day,

First, That Book, "From the Corner of my Eye" I would read, you could
download it, from the net,

And thinking about, the idea of when, in the rain, not getting soaking wet,

it would be nice to stay dry, some of you I know, may be lost,

And wouldn't quarters and other things you would like to toss?

Or have borrowed sight? That, would be good?

If, it were possible, I certainly would,

Without the pain of surgery or without the emotional risks again,of losing
the sight,

Perhaps, I do it, I just might,

I miss being able to see, for me, I had partial sight, that seems like a
lifetime ago,

For those of you whom have never seen, you don't miss, what you don't
know,

And if you have, you miss it, after its gone, true with anything, we all
take things for granted,

Then, later, reflect, on the life we had led?

So, if you're interested, check out the book I just red

It will make much more sense of what I just wrote, have said

The novel I will begin soon,

and our Friend Marian is coming at noon,

to read our mail

she lives in Phoenix,not Scottsdale,

The title of that Book is " One door closer to Heaven, I think,it will be
good too?

and Today, what will you do?

, .

Its now, 8, and I do have things to do today,

So, take good care, Have a great day.

No comments: