Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today's Last KDd: What, would you the Reader like to see?

Just now, I went to the Blogger site,

To see how many posts I did write,

I now, have 368,

Isn't that great?

Actually, after this one is posted,it would be 369,

Wow, didnot realize I had so many, That is fine.

Most of those are KDd's but some are nethugs Messages, or Heartwarmers
that I posted hear,

And I began this blog, less then a year,

Only 10 months ago,

That, did you know?

It was in April, that this blog I began,

Most from here at home, from Our LAN,

I have enjoyed writing each one,

And the others, hope you felt more inspired, when the reading was done?

Hope you felt like you were not alone? And knew others could Identify?

And maybe, you enjoyed the posts of the fun times we had on ACB R I?

Or appreciate the things I wrote about working for Hyatt?

And did you miss, the days I did not write, the times I was quiet?

Or maybe, those times, you felt more Relief?

For some of you, you enjoyed the long ones, while others appreciated the
KDd's that were Brief? lol

Maybe some of you, enjoyed Reading about when I was a much younger
Hughes?

Or my perception of the day's News?

Maybe, you felt like too much I do philosophize?

Or can relate to the post I composed about Family Ties?

Or the times, I lost my sight, and could not see?

Or the ones on what I aspire to be?

Much I did write about, somewhere on this site,

About numerous of subjects: usually early in the morning or at night,

But not very often, when I wasn't feeling write,

not when I wasn't doing emotionally well,

Or when, I was under much stress at the Hotel.

What would you the reader, like me to write about? Tell me what topics are
of interest to you ,not just to me,

What else here, would you like to see??

Send comments my Way, and I will do my best to creat one,

To make it informative, humorous and fun,

Yet, some issues are no laughing matter and should be addressed as such,

Some of those topics, I did touch

Like death and dying or being unemployed or having a disability of some
kind,

Those types of things cross people's minds.

So, reveal your thoughts and I will do my best to write about it,

Yet, I cannot guarantee,it will bea a hit,

It could be a total flop,

But I will not stop,

I will continue to write,

And post KDd's to my site.

Thanks to you my Readers but especially to Darrell and Jeff, whom
inspired and motivated me,

For the rest of you, wouldn't see,

The KDD's,

and how my day is spent, how things are going,or my point of View,

and the things I would like to do,

or have done,

if,it weren't for those two, there would be none,

so I am grateful for them and this ability to compose

and this Hobby, I did chose

for me,it works best, you know?

And as I said earlier, I should go,

Have things to do,

This is true,

Have house work to do, already cleaned the Kitchen, have more, but, look I
am procrastinating that, is not a good thing,

So, I am going, this last message for the day, to you I bring. lol

No comments: