Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today's KDd: J-say and Recreation planning Games to play

Its, Tuesday February 19, at 7;05,

Not long home, I did arrive.

Today, I don't have much to write,

And at the moment, listening to Main Menu tonight,

Live with Representatives from T & T Consultancy,

And it was a busy day for me.

I had a very hectic day,

And one of the products discussed on Main Menu,is J-say,

And dragon and naturally speaking,

And soon after this, sleep, I am seeking.

Do you know about J-say?

And did you know, I speak in K Say? lol

Karen Speak,

And hope you all have had a good week?

Most of the week we are sold out , today, by 10 rooms, most arrived before
noon,

Right now on Main menu, discussing Itunes.

They are also mentioning jaws nine,

And hope your day is fine?

Spring Break The recreation team is planning,

And not many Guests are out tanning,

Out by the pool,

And the ideas, they are coming up with are very cool

Yet they, can't reveal, or I won't here today,

And all week, many Kids do play,

Many are keeping busy in Camp,

While, many packages are delivered at the ramp,

In the loading dock,

And when I saw the House Count today, I was shocked.

Many boxes and supplies being delivered all day

And I think, the kids have been working with crafts, don't think with clay.

Engineers have had many repairs to complete

And one pool, does not have heat,

Its now, almost 7;30,

And Today,Darrell did laundry that was dirty,

And work today, he did too,

And on days like this, don't think we will get through ,

But always do,

And so will you.

Recreation is planning games and contests,

And I need to get my rest.

In a few weeks, you will know, what recreation has planned for Spring Break
but now, will not mention,

And here, with us, is Nortel networks, here for a convention.

And I think, I am going to take a shower, alleviate the tension.

No comments: