Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today's KDD: Farewell to the Friendly Skies and the 5 Languages of Love

Today is Friday, February 15 TH at 5; 26,

And I just finished gathering the mix,

The tracks we will play tonight

So, today, had no time to write,

Had to gather the tunes for the show,

And have been gone part of the afternoon, appointments we did go.

At 2, we went to take Dougie to the groomer,our friend Stacey, don't see
her much anymore,

Then went next door,

To get our bodies adjusted by our Chiropractor, Andréa, who is also a
friend,

This way, I have more mobility, and less pain, can use my arm, so it can
bend,

And I can do daily living tasks as well,

If, I did not get the treatment, could not work full-time at the Hotel.

Chiropractor's are not for everyone , and that is okay,

And in less then one hour, music we play,

At our new time,

And hope your all fine?

Some think they are Quacks, have heard many, give them flack,

But for us, ours is good, keeps our bodies aligned, out of whack.

She has a medical background and her program lasted about 8 years long,

And we think, you will like the songs,

We chose ??

And equally this KDd I have composed?

As I said, Dougie was at the next Suite, having his bath,

And those of you who know me, I am not good at Math

Sometimes, can't do something simple like subtract and add,

And a good day we, had.

While, Dougie was being groomed, we were apart,

And many of the tracks, are popular songs off the charts,

Dougie and I both have separation anxiety,

Yes, even me,

His Mommy , I am not myself, when he isn't near, its way too quiet,

And for 3 days, I don't have to think about Hyatt.

Monday morning ,is when they will all see me again that is great,

And Dougie is,, by my side, 24./7, more then Darrell, my mate,

I don't see him as much, as this cute golden Retriever,

And we have some good tracks, sorry, not " Dream Weaver". Lol

I know, it's pitiful, that I miss him, Dougie, while, he is away

And in exactly one hour, the first song, will play.

It will no longer be the Desert Skies , but the Desert Café,

Jeff, wish, you could stay,

And did not leave, but, know you had to go,

Yet, I know for Darrell and me , we will definitely miss your show

Certainly will not be the same

And all day, we have had rain,

It's cool and damp, and wet,

And though, things are not the same, we will have a good time , you can
bet,

We will make it fun and you will also have to use your thinking cap

And no worries, we will not play any rap

Maybe, a little Jazz? Definitely Rock,

And can't believe it's after 6 o'clock,

The weekend is definitely here, has begun,

The work week for most is done.

We had a good valentine's day, it was nice the time we had together,

And Darrell just commented, how this is good sleeping weather,

I have to agree,

Under the covers, right now, I'd like to be. Lol

Much more sleep I would like at this time,

Stayed up reading, but not online

Nor,not in Braille, but rather, in Audio Form,

We listened while shnug in bed, where it was warm

Listen on the Victor Stream ,listening through an externalspeaker , it
has a great sound,

Nearby , did lay, the Dougie Dog, the hound.

WE red a book titled the 5 languages of love, I would recommend it to all,
even if you're single too,

We read most of it, almost all the way through,

It is a self-help book that enlightens you to understand the emotional
love language you spoke as a child, It, I would read,

Take your time, don't speed

Because, you will want to examine the various types and how you
communicate in your life,

Not just with your husband and your wife,

But I think, it is excellent in any relationship,

Whether a Married couple, Family or a business partnership

A child or a friend,

The messages we do send,

Are not always understood or heard

The person, may not have heard a single word,

Emotionally , may have gone in one ear and out the other

It doesn't matter, whether it is our husband, Sister, Friend or your
mother

This Counselor's approach is a practical and a wonderful one,

He is into behavior Modification , has concrete solutions, you will
benefit from it when your done

Will likely have more of an appreciation for your mate,

And it's getting late

Thirty more minutes and we are on the air

But, if you care,

About people not just you're Spouse,

If you have a full house,

And you want Peace and order,

and harmony, then go to Borders,

Or Barnes and Noble, or buy it on Audible , only one credit, it's not a
waste very worthwhile,

You wil not only learn your love language Style,

But others you love and cherish very much

One of the 5is touch,,

The 5 are; Words of Affirmations Quality of time

These first two, think, these are mine,

The third is: Receiving Gifts,

For some, their spirits do lift,

Is raised,

They understand love, in these ways,

The fourth is acts of service: some feel appreciated by the things others
do,

And the last is touch, which one, is you?

Your primary one? Told you mine,

Think, I need Words of affirmation and some Quality of time,

I don't need attention, love to be alone, play online,

But, I really like people to take the " time

To listen when I talk,

I don't need to do an activity, like play a sport, shop or go for a walk,

Yet someone to really listen to me

And they referred of some talking styles as " The Dead Sea

And A Babbling Brook,

There is a lot of good "stuff" in this book

I am more of a Babbling Brook when I write,

And I am going to have to finish this, later tonight

Only 10 minutes and the café will open its doors

Just going to run into the kitchen and do a chore,

Do the dishes, I will be fast

And listen to the show, 3 hours it will last.

Its now, Saturday, the 16 Th, the morning is gone,

Woke up 3 hours after dawn,

Up for awhile and then went back to bed,

Have an ache in my head,

It almost feels like I have the flu,

How are things for you?

Last night, we did the show, we had a fun time,

It was fine,

Yet certainly not the same, since Jeff your no longer broadcasting on the
interactive station,

Maybe, you will fill in? Definitely during Christmas Vacation?

For you are, Mr. Christmas after all,

And last night, wish you had left a voice mail call,

While you were away,

Your message to the listeners saying Farewell, it has been fun, we would
have definitely have played,

Sorry, disappointing it kind of is, that you just suddenly were gone then
no message ,nothing at all,

You broadcasted for about 4 years, winter, and spring, summer and fall,

Every Friday night,

Entertained and provided tech news and information on your site,

Along with a fun Impossible questions , that made us all think, use our
Minds,

You helped some of us, to relax and unwind,

After a long day,

And great music, you always did play.

More then that , Darrell and I became engaged on your show,

So for all these reasons, hate to see you go

And so did others, so, wish a message to us all, you did send,

It just won't be the same, my friend.

Despite all of this, we had a good time in the café,

Lots of great tunes, we did play,

From party songs to music about Valentine's,

And even songs, for those people, who don't think love is fine,

That love is a splendid thing,

No tech news, we did not bring,

But, we had an I Q,

And quickly, the show was through .

After the show, we hung out and chatted with our friend Tina, up until one,
we talked for about 3 hours,

And today, think we will get more rain showers,

Not sure what I will do today,

Should get housework done, but as said, not feeling good, not okay.

We will be going down to Tucson next weekend

To spend with our Friends,

Jeff and Keri, will go downon Friday,

Hard to believe, then, is my Birthday,

Felt like I just had one,

When we all get together, we always have fun,

We are going to celebrate Christmas and hopefully my Birthday too?,

Not exactly sure, what we will do,

We will return home, on Sunday night

Maybe, do our show? Would like too, we might

We shall see,

It will be up to Jeff, if you agree?

We can all discuss it and decide then okay?

Don't have much else to say,

So, going to go, later more I will write,

For now, so long, alright?. ,

No comments: