Saturday, February 09, 2008

Today's KDd: Words to inspire

It's after 9 pm,on Saturday February Nine,

Hope your all well doing fine?

I know, some of you are not doing great,

That you have way too much on your plate,

And that you have many struggles and your feeling very stressed,

Perhaps, feeling alone?, angry?, hurt?, depressed?

I know, not getting much rest.

We all have been there , just stayin the ring

And soon, answers God will bring

And help he will provide ,

Even if you can not open your heart wide,

And give it your all

In time, he will, help you stand tall.

You will find the strength,

I don't know the length,

Of the time, it will likely take days, weeks and months, but,
everything, will be alright,

Hang tight,

Don't let go, ride the waves on the beach,

And at the end of the tunnel, you will reach.

The issues differ , but the feelings have been the same,

In this Life, stayin the game,

Don't quit, even when you're feeling the blues,

For if you don't, someone else will choose,

It for you.

And for me,

And very sorry, that there has been no KDD.

I have been stressed and working much,

And that, is why, I have-not stayed in touch

Besides, my creativity these days seem to be lacking, did disappear

And recently, Dougie has had a problem with his ear,

His left one is infected, yesterday, the vet we did go,

And recently, Jeff, decided to no longer do his show.

The Desert skies is temporarily dark, Jet black,

But, someone, hopefully us, will be back?

He has too much going on, too many obligations,

And so, had to resign from the station.

Though, He will be missed by many whom listened to him broadcast,,

The friendship we have, it will last.

Work is keeping me busy and many Guests do stay,

And we will miss the music, Jeff, you did play,

And also the tech news and the impossible questions to us, you did bring,

Too bad, we all will not be able to sing,

Play the singing bee game that would have been so much fun, at least I think
so?,

Maybe, we can do this, on our show? Lol

Its now, 10;48,

Getting late,

Darrell and I have been talking to our friend Nickie since 8,

And Jeff, had joined in the conversation as well,

And much is happening at the hotel

Much, I can not tell,

Not say,

A group arrived today,

Classified it is, don't know whom may lurk,

I have already had issues at work,

Don't need anymore

And wish, I could be at the shore

The beach,

And worry, about each,

Of my family and friends, especially the ones that are not doing great,
and possibly right now, feeling more like their alone?,

And tomorrow, Darrell and I will look at phones

Will go to the At & T Store, hopefully, a decision we will make,

And Dougie, medicine for a week, he will take.,

After, I took him to the vet, I had peace of mind

And inspiration and motivation, do you need to find?

And are you struggling to stay afloat?

Maybe, read the inspirational Quotes,

I did send?

And for now, take care friend

Again, my apologies, for not sending a dose, for days,.

And guess, many of us are not doing the best, This is just a phase

And it is, for you all,

Sorry, I have-not written or did not call

I am not chatting, journaling or anything skipping days at a time

I know, all wil be fine

Take it easy, it all, will be alright,

Come out from the darkness, there will be light,

And for now, good night.

No comments: