Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today's KDD: Soon Flying to the East Coast and remark about last night's Post

Its Thursday at 5;21,
Leaving for the office soon,much work to be done.
Several VIP's and room moves we had yesterday, it was quite busy indeed,
and the last couple days, I did not read.

I thought, last night, I would write about work, but I did not,
Rather, as you saw, I composed a Dose about Scott.

Scott Sigler the night before had written an a-mail to me , a reply,
to what I had written about his Podio Book, that is why,
So, it is unusual for me, to compose a KDd, as I did last night,
and I do hope your all fine, doing alright?

My ride called before, this message I did start,
and not exactly sure how many will today depart?,
or arrive?, how things will go?,
and we Talked to my Folks last night, about the weather, wish there will be
snow,
us, flying out to Boston on December 21,
how it will be nice to see everyone, chat and have fun.

Caught them up with what was happening with Darrell and I,
and Tomorrow night, we will be again, filling in for Jeff on ACB R I,
This week too, he has to work late,
and do hope your day is great?

Mom was feeling ill and Dad is fine
wish, I could sleep till about nine,
Dad said, soon, will begin the ski season, and, some they plan to do,
What about you?
We still have to work out the logistics of whom will meet us, at the
airport,the day we arrive,
and fortunately, to my Sister's house,its not a long drive.
Well, need to run, do take care,
and tonight or tomorrow, more about us,, I will share.

No comments: