Wednesday, November 07, 2007

KDD: Scott Sigler: Is he creative?or Criminally insane?

Most of the time, I don't create KDd's like the one I composed tonight.
After attempting to read Scott Sigler's latest Podcast, nocturnal, I was
inspired to create the below KDd. If any of you love mysteries and
thrillers filled with suspense and violence, then this is for you. Go check
out Scott's site. You may like his podiobooks. They are just too hard
core for me, especially with all the sound effects. Take care.

Hey there Scott,

To my blog, you have returned?

And how many corpse's, have you burned?

I wonder, if you will be back?

Now, you need to plan your next attack.

On who will be killed next?

Rather, then, reading my text.

Write your next episode,

While, another body does erode.

, I am glad, my site, you paid a visit too,

And I know, there is much work for you to do.

I assume, you received a google alert?

And know, you love to see, blood squirt

Blood and other fluids oozing all over the place

And some readers think your podcast aren't a waste?

Very much worth their time?

Listen to your podcast while they dine?

At work? Before bed?

Counting the dead,

The bodies, people are MIA

Numbers are increasing by the end of the day.

People like your Main Character Brian, are true, Junkies, but not me,

Yet I tried to be.

Some prefer, your other books more then Nocturnal, then this one,

I know I am done.

Your other podiobooks are better, from what I am told,

Many, like to see the plot unfold,

Each week, for things to unravel,

While, the Killer travels,

On the streets of San Francisco,

Waiting for the next blow.

Darrell my husband and close friend Jeff have read them all, each,

And I am sure, you, they are trying to reach,

I know, for a fact, Jeff is on your list to die, submitted a picture too,

Isn't that a clue?

That he wants to be added to the list of corpse's not sure, how many you
have in mind?

For them, a scene or two in the story, can you find?

They are totally blind computer tecks, and really good Guys,

, Can you plan their demise?

This they would find funny, a gas,

But, you may, say, these two, clowns, you take a pass?

They have red Infection, Ancestor and earth core, all three, they could
digest,

Both said, they prefer Earth core best.

However, my stomach, this material, I can not bare,

But, glad your talent with others you can share.

I better let you go, and think about the next victim, the next house,

While you play cat and mouse.

At least, I read some of your podcasts for a little while,

Sorry to say,its not my style,

Yet, you still did succeed,

You're Junkies, you, they do need,

Time for you to scram, they have more to read,

So, get on your way,

Do take care and have a great day,

Come back now,visit my site

If you desire,

You never know what will inspire,

Me,

The News, my family? Friends? You?

Each day, there is usually something new,

Yet, I understand, you would rather deviate,

Then, see what I create,

So, good luck and thanks for sending a comment okay?

Have a good day

http://scottsigler.com.

1 comment:

Scott Sigler said...

That poem was amazingly long
And to my ears, a sonorous song
So much though, so much breath
But soon you will be marked for death
Don't be sad and don't you cry
It's time to tell the world buh-bye
Look back with pride upon your life
Excuse me, I must sharpen my knife ...