Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today's KDD: Not feelling well today and much time spent in the Desert Cafe

Its, Tuesday, November 6 at 9; 09,

Hope your all fine?

Last night, we were not up too late,

And Today, I am not feeling great.

Yesterday, after, we finished our show, Found out Rachael, another DJ, cover
she did need,

So, I did not read,

As I had planned,

Our second show at 9 pm began,

Or at 7 in the East so, yesterday, 5 hours on the air,

And another message for you all I share.

I have had a headache since last night

And this morning, still not feeling right,

In addition, I have pain in my arm, today, mostly my shoulder and near my
elbow,

So, today, nowhere, I plan to go.

Yesterday afternoon, our music theme was 1984,

And last night, it was all Christmas, nothing more.

In the Desert Café, an interesting discussion we all had,

And in a few weeks, I will see, my Sister's, Mom and Dad,

And more Family, Children too,

We discussed the differences being blind and the things we do,

What our perceptions of the world are, compared with those who have
sight,

, debated values, morals, what is wrong, what is right,

And the chat lasted long,

In between many cool and fun songs,

>From 1984 and the year, I Graduated from Ridge High,

And not listening to ACB R I,

At this time, this hour,

Should go, take a shower.

Later, may read, more of "Dark Rivers of the Heart

Or don't exactly know,

What else, just know want to go,

Here, I do need to end,

Take care, have a good day friend.

No comments: