Monday, November 05, 2007

Today's KDD: Novels and Christmas music

It's now Monday morning at 10; 23,

It's me,

On this November Five

Feel half alive,

Still trying to awake, feel pretty good; don't know, if I am great?,

We were up late,

I was reading, "Dark Rivers of the Heart, Each Chapter is long,

Nothing, was really wrong,

But, Darrell, couldn't sleep well and frequently up, which woke me,

So, here I am now, writing this Kdd.

In the Background, listening to Debbie Hazelton, one of the New DJ's on
ACB,

And later, all of you can listen to Darrell and me.

Debbie's music is a nice relaxing blend,

And How are you my Friend?,

All the tracks I have chosen, for the show,

And fortunately, today, nowhere I do need to go.

We do have a Theme, 1984, no worries, will not play, the one's Kim played
yesterday,

There is plenty of music, she did not play,

That, I think you will all like, and in the café, you will have fun?,

And after I finish this, housework, I really, do need to get done.

We will scatter a few Christmas songs , to get you all in the Holiday
state of mind,

To make you feel good and to unwind,

To start your Monday, in the right way,

So for 3 hours,in the Desert Café, stay.

Anyway, another wonderful e-mail from my Sister Tara I did receive,

And I think, December 21, we will leave,

Though, her messages are few and far between, they are always, great and
makes me smile much,

And know,more, we should stay in touch.

We can't wait to come back home in December it will be a blast,

Do recall, Christmas in the past.

Sounds like your quite Busy Tara,indeed,

And,no, by Braille and Tape, Books I don't read.

Unfortunately, after I had my accident 11 years ago, I am not a very good
Braille Reader, and dyslexic when read with my left hand, does that
surprise any of you?

It's true,

And, I don't listen on cassette,

Or use my screen reader on the net,

Rather, by using a cool gadget called a Bookport, the files are loaded in
digital form, similar like an Ipod, can listen to music too,

, It's a great tool,

Small and compact, very cool,

We download books from Audible or Bookshare,

We will show you, when we are there.

I really enjoy reading Dean Koontz ,not Tom Clancy,

And I never cook anything Fancy,

I also read yesterday, the first episode of Scott's Sigler's Nocturnal; his
books are way too gruesome and gory,

I much rather read another story,

By another Author, or Novelist, guess, I am not a true Junkie? Dead Head?

Other things, I much rather read.

If any of you are in search of stations playing Holiday music, listen to
Delilah at night,

Or soon, check out channel 24 on XM Radio, or there are web sites,

Like 987the peak,

And should go, do go back to work,later in the week.

Just wanted to say hello, and have a teriffic day.

1 comment:

Scott Sigler said...

Holy cow, I'm in a rhyme! I say wow, it's about time!