Sunday, November 04, 2007

Second KDD: Catching up with Family and Friends

Again, Here I am on this Sunday Afternoon,

Not reading " Light of the Moon",

Yet, Last night, I did read most of, " Black River", this novel is short,

And, I do have laundry to sort,

And Housework to do,

But, here, I am sitting writing you. lol

My Sister Tara , I still haven't been able to reach,

For she, was at the beach.

I spoke to my Nephew, Bobby, he was home typing up an English Paper for
school, and he hurt his shoulder,

And there, its much colder,

Yesterday, in Boston, they had a Nor'easter, yesterday it was pouring rain
not snow,

So, the beach, Tara, wanted to go.

She wanted to see, what washed up on the shore so, the day, there, most of
the Family spent,

She is a graduate Student,

At Harvard and doing quite well, getting A's in everything,

I am surprised a second dose, to you all I do bring.

She is doing a Nature project for School, Marine Life she seeks,

And from what Bobby Said, Football ends in a couple weeks,

He doesn't like it much, and says, the team is doing okay,

Mentioned we are coming there for Christmas, to stay,

And replied, Mom, will call you later today.

Our flight and plans we are attempting to arrange , its difficult when
all, are miles away, now, 2 hours behind us,

But, soon, we must,

Work it all out and reservations we need to make,

And, today, I did not bake,

Yet, I have chicken in the crockpot, smells good is the aroma,

And Michelle, fortunately, is not in a coma,

Yet, she is not doing great, but, Friday night, from the Hospital she was
released,

And I think, Tara and the gang, will have a Thanksgiving Feast.

Wish, we all could be there,

But, soon, time we will share.

We will see all, the Gang I think 13, not ten?

Four Women 5 children and 4 Men,

And Two dogs, that is more then enough, don't you think?

Especially, when wea all get into intense discussions and debates , before
, during and after, we all adults have had alcohol to drink ?

Sometimes wine, or things mixed, Rowdy, is the crowd

We all get way too loud.

Though, I don't say as much as I usually do, hard to get a word in edge
wise, my family talks more then me

I am the quietest one, of the three,

Hughes Children, do you find that, difficult to believe?

Well, that is what I perceive,

It may not be totally accurate you know?

And I still need to plan for our Desert Café show.

I could not reach my Friend Mary Anne,

Backin 83, our friendship began,

I have known her a long time, since, we were in our teens,

And I don't like refried beans,

Or rice,

And Mary Anne, is sweet, kind and very nice.

She is Intelligent, has a sense of humor, friendly too,

And taking care of multiple handicapped children , mostly Autistic kids,
is the type of work she does do.

She is a single Mom and her Daughter Liddy, is 9,

And have-not spoken to her in awhile, hope all there in jersey, is fine?

Her ex-husband Lee, was a Marine, and they have been divorced for several
years now,

And she is making it, somehow,

Working, and taking care of her Mom, whom is aging, there each day,

And her Dad, a few years back, had passed away,

>From MS,

Though, I know, she is doing her best.

Last time I saw her, was in 2006, on our Wedding day,

Much time can pass, and we then pick things up, have lots to say.

I also spoke with our Friend Ruthie,

I have known her since I was three,

She lives in California, in San Diego,

Since, I was very small, our friendship, did grow

Some of you may know, She is a Flight Attendant for American, not United,

I have mentioned her, in my Kdd's, so, about her, you may have red,

She is flying international, to Ireland and lately Tokyo Japan,

And will try to make it to Boston in December, if she can.

Well,its now 2;21,

I should go, work, needs to be done,

So, Tomorrow, I will write,

Take care all and Have a good night.

No comments: