Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today's KDD: Rest and relaxation

Its Saturday, November 10, at 4; 18,

And are you surprised, a KDD, Today,hasn't yet to be seen?

On my site?

Well, it's unusual, sometimes, I am not in the mode to write,

Don't want to write or speak,

Have had a long and stressful week.

Sometimes, I can't as easily communicate,

But, hope your well, doing great,

Don't have much to say,

Not doing much of anything today.

It's not busy and crazy,

We are being quite lazy.

I am not feeling ill, but, mentally not the best,

Just need rest,

Time away from work and the computer this technological machine,

I think, this weekend, not much of me, will be seen,

Blogging here, on the web,

Going to go soon, read more of Dark River's of the Heart and listening to
ACB R I, DJ Deb,

And Delilah too,

Listening to her play Christmas music and begin Shopping, time to do,

At least begin, find my ideas, for all on my list, be an elf,

Do take care, stay well, be good to yourself,

And others around you,

And I know, for me,this is brief, but, today, I am through,

Until then, have a wonderful day,

Work hard and remember to play,

Relax and enjoy, have fun,

For now, this KDd is done.

No comments: