Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today's KDD: An Excellent web site and preparing for Thanksgiving Day

Its Sunday November 18, at 12; 32,

How are you?

Hope your fine?

We woke up late, around 9,

Wanted to get up at 7, but slept more,

And Kim featured music from 1968, the year I was 4.

Since, in the past, she played songs from that year and I had already
written about it I have nothing to say,

And we are having a much better day.

The year 68, I was small,

Not much I recall,

In a previous Kdd,

Wrote about me,

And what life was like, back then for me

At that time,

And today, found out about a very cool web site online,

AS I said, yesterday, I felt sick, felt like I had a cold,

And from what my Mom had told,

Darrell last night, a few inches of snow fell,

And today, I am well,

And actually getting some work done, cleaning house and ordered one
Christmas gift,

And boxes we will sift,

Through,

Today, what will you do?

As stated, will vacuum, do dishes and mop floors,

And other chores,

And begin our Holiday Shopping,

And I am thinking of making tomorrow a pumpkin pie with topping,

Of course something simple, nothing from scratch, not good at baking,

Yet, a delicious sweet potato dish I will be making,

If you are struggling to find gifts for people on your list, I can
recommend an excellent site; this may be a way to go,

Tomorrow, we will do our show.

The site is gifts.com/perfect, heard about it on the radio, on KEZ 99.9,

It's accessible and easy to process the order online,

No CAPTCHA's no obstacles in your way,

Should go, do have things to do today,

Do take care.

http://giftcards.gifts.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=audio&utm_campaign=SiteLaunch

No comments: