Monday, November 19, 2007

Today's KDd: Pumpkin Pie and our show on ACB R I

Its Monday November 19, at 1; 06,

We have collected most of our music mix,

For our show, the desert Café, on ACB R I,

And this afternoon made a pumpkin pie,

Took it out of the oven and its waiting to cool, took over an hour,

Sure, tomorrow, much, we all will devour,

Turkey and all the dressing,

While, I was baking, Darrell was resting.

Ached, did his head,

Better, he is feeling from what he had said.

Later this evening, I will make the sweet potatoes, not cranberry's or
green bean casserole,

Yet, I will bring dinner rolls.

Do wish, Michelle was feeling better; she is not doing well,

Wednesday I return to work at the Hotel.

We all need to reflect on what we are grateful for, give thanks, time, we
need to take,

For Family and friends, with each other,

Does not matter, if its, not with your Uncle, Grandma, Father or Mother,

However, hope it's with some family, or at least a good friend or two?

Whatever, you do,

Those, whom celebrate,

Hope it's great.

I don't have anything more to add, or say,

Do take care, stay well and have a good rest of the day.

No comments: