Saturday, November 17, 2007

KDD: Feelling sick today and Thanksgiving just a few days away

Its Saturday, November 17, at 12; 31,

I have not yet, got anything done,

Did not sleep well, think I am getting a cold, hope that is not the case,

Because, if I am sick on Tuesday, will not be able to go to Michelle's
place,

And celebrate with the entire gang,

I am going to rest today and take Vitamin c, not tang,

Hate that stuff, there will be about a dozen of us, there,

Time together we will share.

Since, I have to work on Thanksgiving Day, Wednesday and Friday too,

So, that is what we will do,

How about you?

How are you today?

How is everyone?

Anything interesting happen this week? anything fun?

It really does not matter what day you spend with family and friends, just
remember to give thanks, think about what you're grateful for, be blessed,

And don't over do it, watch what you digest

On the food, don't overload,

And feel like your stomach will explode,

It's easy to do,

Excellent and delicious all the turkey and all the trimmings does taste,

And no one wants the food to go to waste,

Just have one plate, one serving of each,

For seconds don't reach,

If you're trying to watch your weight, yet, too much food, especially the
starch is not good for anyone,

Maybe, go for a walk when you're all done?

Or play a game? And eat early in the day.

I am going to make sweet potatoes and maybe a simple pumpkin pie?

And in a minute, going to listen to Desiree on ACB R I,

I am sending you a link of things you can do to get through the Holiday if
you want to eat healthier and weight you want to lose,

And for me, do any of you have any news?

We will also take biscuits, everyone should bring something, one or two
people, should not do it all,

It's a huge feast after all,

I should go and do housework, but I may rest instead today,

Get on my way,

Not read another book, won't get things done, that I need to do,

I need to begin Christmas shopping, if it all will get through,

Complete, and shipped to New England on time,

Do hope your all fine,

And everything is okay,

Have a super day.

http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/thanksgivin1/a/lowfatthanks.htm

No comments: