Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today's KDd: Dougie's Birthday and Holiday Celebrations

Its still Friday, November 16, at 11; 32,

How are you?

Twenty-eight minutes and then, it will be another day,

I know, I have-not journaled in 4 days, not much to say,

I have been very busy, gone from 5; 30 in the morning until 6,

And those whom listened tonight, did you enjoy our music mix?

We filled in for Jeff again; he could not do his show,

Had to work, and well, things did not go,

they are having road blocks yet, Jeff and his team will get the job done,

And won't go home likely until after the sun rose,

And glad, this KDd for you, I can compose

Its now, 11; 43,

And not much going on for me,

Nothing new at the Office, Nothing to report,

And lately, have been reading a lot, on my Bookport,

Finished reading the Novel Dark River's of the Heart, read last night,
until 2 in the morn

And yesterday, Dougie, was born,

On November 15,back in 1999, 8 years ago,

And it was a pleasure, Jeff, to do your show.

Dougie is such a puppy and I love him so much he is like a child, a toddler

With 4 paws, a tail, ears, a snout, and much fur,

On me he does depend,

And I, him, a best friend,

Loves carrots and ice, his favorite snacks,

And tonight on the show, we played many tracks,

Some in are regular format and some Christmas stuff Beach boys, Carpenters
and Manheim,

We did not have tea with lemon or lime,

Not any tea at all but coffee we were starting to drag,

And Dougie, often and fiercely his tail does wag,

And when he wakes he sneezes, stretch's and does yawn

And Jeff, hope you will be able to get some sleep before Dawn?

We have a long weekend ahead, another, book I will not read,

And Dougie, most of the time, does like to lead,

Very willing and eager,

And tonight, we did not play any Bob Seager

Eagles, Brian Adams and the Police,

And when, in New England, will be wearing sweaters, maybe, fleece,

One thing, I found out the other day, The Family Christmas Party will be
on Sunday December nine, Employees children, many there will be,

And the Awards Banquet and employee Party will be on December 17, Darrell
will be there with me,

On that night,

And 3 days later, we will take our flight,

And head home, never look forward to the trip long, crowded and, strangers
sitting too close by,

And right now, not listening to ACB R I,

But, KEZ 99.9, Christmas all the time now, yesterday morning, it began,

And this morning, errands I ran.

I had picked up some groceries, mostly stuff for a sweet potato recipe,

That I will make for Tuesday, you see,

That is when, we will celebrate,

Not on the date,

November 20, will be our, Thanksgiving Day,

I am running out of things to say,

Out Of fuel, not running on 8 cylinders, more like 4, is that a sign?

I need to get off line?

Get off the computer, get some sleep? That is probably best,

Should get some rest,

Should get on my way, head to dream land,

You understand,

Call it a night,

Tomorrow, more I will write.

No comments: