Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last KDd: The Polar Express and Catching up on Rest

If any of you want to find out more about the Polar Express, click the link
below, at the end of the KDd. Enjoy and Take care.

Its still Sunday afternoon, at 3 35,

Listening to ACB Radio Live,

On The air is Radio Rick,

And Darrell is still feeling sick.

An hour ago, we called my sister Mary Beth, MB,

It's been awhile since her and her husband,Todd have heard from me,

From Us,

And we mostly chatted about taking the Polar Express, not a bus.

First, we will fly into Boston, Logan Airport, on December 20; arrive at 11
o'clock at night,

It will be 4.36 hours, the flight,

For some reason 6, not calculating the time difference, when coming back,

On Sunday, will see my Folks, Mom & Dad, Jo Anne and Jack.

Friday, the 21 st during the day,

I think, At Tara and Bob's home in Wayland Mass, will stay,

Not go anywhere, just lollygag, just relax, and hang around,

Hope there will be snow on the ground.

Darrell would love several feet of snow,

And on Christmas Eve we will do our show,

Our Christmas Eve Special from MB & Todd's, they have wireless DSL so, will
broadcast there,

So, guess, the Christmas Party we will miss this year, would love to be
there,

Too, but, can't be at two locations at once if, we could "Fold" we could?
Lol

And, hope, we have a fabulous fire, in the fireplace, gather wood?

What is folding it really doesn't exist, not at all possible , a
Teleporting term used in the Dean Koontz novel "By the light of the Moon
" I red , where one can be transported from place to place within seconds,
it would be great,

Because, I could be here for the Holiday's and then visit, out of state,

That same day,

It would not take hours, and months and years before, Family and friends
for us to get together,

It will be easy to travel in any kinds of weather,

In a way, yet, can only travel with the clothes on your back,

Fell off the wagon got off track,

Sorry for that, for this,

As said, we are looking forward to Christmas,

It has been 2 years since; I really spent any quality time with my family,

So, it will be very nice you see.

Friday night, in Boston we will listen to Christmas Caroler's

Not go out to eat at Fers ,

But, will go to lunch probably earlier in the day that would be cool.

On that day, the kids Bobby, Jo Anna and Katie,at noon will get out of
school,

For their Christmas vacation my 2 Niece's and Nephew,

Not sure, what else we will do?

Not a clue,

Maybe, the Museum of Science? A Movie?

It doesn't matter much to me,

What is most important is visiting you see,

Not necessarily touring the City seeing the attractions, the sights,

And we will be there in New England for 7 nights,

And 7 days,

Not sure, if we will see any plays?

Chatted about going to the Beach, the ocean, Cape Cod,

But, it's too cold, so we will also, visit with Mary Beth and Todd.

And my Parent's as well, want to hang out with everyone between the 3
houses,

Will bring Jackets, sweaters, hat and mittens,not bathing suits and blouses.

As stated above, we will hopefully take the Polar express, sounds like fun,

Yet, not sure, if that will be able to be done?

When, spoke to MB and Todd Today,

They did say,

They were told if I bring Dougie, that, I could be denied,

That Douglas, could not take the ride,

This is illegal as some of you know,

And I do hope we can go.

He could, stay at my Folks, Grandma and Grandpa's, but why should he?

This is not how it should be?

He is my eyes, my guide,

So, should be able to come a long for the ride,

Not sure what the safety issues are? the public on blindness issues we have
to often educate,

Some, this issue, they would debate.

Even if I were leaving Dougie and leaving him behind,

This is not very kind,

He is my mobility aid and my friend,

On this issue, we will not easily bend,

It is the law! he should and can travel with me

Unless, there is a safety issue, for us, for me,

And the rest of the customers, if need to, will contact the Seeing Eye

And now, we are listening to Jeff,not on ACB R I,

Yet, on one of the test Servers helping him test,

And today we are getting some rest.

The other day, Jeff's Computer hard it did crash,

And unfortunately, the Christmas Party we will miss, what a fun bash.

Mary Beth will call tomorrow a phone call or two, she will make,

Hope the polar express we will be able to take,

Sounds like we all will have a blast,

Yet, I know, it will go way too fast,

And back in the state of Arizona we will be,

Returning to work and ringing in a new year,

And another fly's by, as I sit here

.

Its now, after 5, and going to go,

Want to spend time with Darrell and Dougie you know

Take good care, don't get sick, a colder the flu,

And later in the week, I will compose another dose for all of you.

http://polarexpress.org/

No comments: