Thursday, November 29, 2007

A message for my Reader's

Hello Everyone,

I know you have not seen any dose's posted since Sunday, very sorry for
this. I attempted to write one today, but had trouble. As some of you may
know, I am again, having issues at work. I am not able to write about them
right now or may not ever be able to public create a KDD about the stress I
am under lately.
In addition to my work stress, some of you may know from chatting with
me as well as reading the blog, that Darrell's Sister has had lung cancer.
Well, a few hours ago she passed away. Darrell and I knew she was not
doing well when we saw her 9 days ago, but Everyone else was saying she
was improving. I am sure it was all wishful thinking. We could tell by
the sound of her voice and by her behavior. This is all very sad. We both
are very glad we saw her twice in the last two months, the last time
being Tuesday November 20 th, when we all Celebrated Thanksgiving. We are
not doing very well right now and both have had a most stressful and
difficult week.
We don't know when the funeral will be. We will find out more in the
morning. It may be a little while before I will be able to post KDd's to my
blog. My Apologies for this. Until then, do take care and stay well.

No comments: