Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last KDD: A Relaxing Day was had!

It's still October 18, just later in the day, around 3 o'clock, shortly,
thereafter,

And tonight and this weekend, there will be much laughter,

There always is, but, there will be more with Company, we do spend,

And hope a great day, you had, friend?

I finally got my work schedule, around the 1 o'clock hour,

Spent some time with Darrell, did housework and took a shower.

I do have the weekend & Monday, so, Tucson, we can go tomorrow night,

Again, here I am, do write.

Later this evening, out to dinner Darrell and I will go,

With Alice, a real Seafood Restaurant, you know?

Not like Long John Silver, which fry's there fish, more then 3 inches deep,

And though, most seafood restaurants are not cheap,

They are reasonably priced,

Am sure, I will have a salad, lettuce and veggie's diced,

A seafood platter of some kind,

Maybe, wine, or a mixed drink? may change my mind?

Probably will,

But, that is better, then, taking a valium pill?

Would only have one glass,

And days off, go way too fast.

Well, the packing process is going very slow,

Because, there are things, I rather do, you know? Lol

This is the best I felt like, in a month I know, this is good news,

And tonight, will not have much booze.

I am still upset about my work situation, and uncertain about things,

Who knows what months ahead will bring?

Where I will be?

None of us know, not you or me.

At least right now, I don't feel exhausted and my nerves are not shot,

And want to read another thriller, love the suspense and the juicy plots.

Should go, get on my way,

Compose a dose for another day,

Do tune into the café,

On Monday afternoon from 3 to 6, if you can, be there,

And that night, a summary of our weekend in Tucson, will be shared,

For now, do take care.

No comments: