Thursday, October 18, 2007

KDd: My day and, things, that smell! lol

It's around 11 am on Thursday, October Eighteen,

And a message from my Boss on the schedule, is yet to be seen,

>From what my coworker Maria said, when, I did call at ten,

The schedule will be ready at noon, that is when,

The schedule beginning for this coming Saturday,

And this morning, I went to Safeway.

Since, I could not access the site, went to the physical store, had help
from a customer service clerk,

And unfortunately, couldn't get a special blend of coffee, one, that taste
and smells good and smells grate and does perk,

In our coffee maker, Mr. Coffee,

Did get Halloween candy, but, not toffee.

The coffee machine was out of order, it broke,

And last night, Keri, had me laughing so hard on the phone, almost did
choke.

Only got a few items, not a lot,

One of which was a banquet meal for the crockpot,

Breakfast food, like muffins,

Nothing in tins,

Or foil,

Or anything that will spoil.

I did get, cookies, carrots and sandwiches from the deli bar,

Coffee, shampoo and, peanut butter in a jar,

Like creamy, not with crunch,

Got no veggies, fruit and anything to munch,

Much, we did not need,

And surprised, you have a Kdd, so soon to read?

While, at the store, I did smell two things, I do hate,

And hope, your day is great?

I loathe the smell of sauerkraut and flowers,

And, I don't like baths as much as showers.

Don't like the smell of egg salad and peanut butter, hospitals, peroxide
and gasoline,

Don't Like soup much, rather, have a salad green,

Dislike the smell and never, smoked pot

Love, coffee and garlic bred hot,

Love clothes fresh and warm, just out of the dryer,

The smell of paper, leather and fire. Lol,

What a weird KDd, this has become, wouldn't you say?

Never thought I would compose one though, write, like this, today,

Never know, what I will say, create,

Better, go, it's getting late.

Its noon and I have not gotten much done,

So, need to run.

Housework I need to do, and pack our suitcase and going out to dinner
tonight,

So, likely, later, today, I will not write?

I return, back to work in the morning, lucky me,

And hoping, on the greyhound bus, tomorrow night, will be Dougie, Darrell
and me?

Tomorrow, we will be sold out, many over 300, to depart, from the hotel,

And do take care & stay well.

No comments: