Wednesday, October 17, 2007

KDd: My weekend & visiting with friends

Its Wednesday October 17, at 7; 22,

How are things? What is new?

Its my Friday night, my weekend, off tomorrow work the next day,

And many Guests at our hotel, to stay.

I am doing better, am fine,

And I saw an e-mail, on how to make slime,

And also a fizzy bath bomb, and goop

And I know, these days, your not getting much of a scoop,

On how things are, for me, in the work place

And the slime, there is no paste,

Yet, glue,

And, today, what did you do?

Today, we were slammed, and I was very busy, typing away, answering the
phone,radio and yapping my gums,

And if my stomach hurts, I will take tumbs,

Not alkazelcer, that stuff, I can not drink,

And, I saw a job opening, may apply, what do you think?

It is for a program Director for people with disabilities, at the
recreation center, herein Tempe and the position looks like a good one,

I have the skills and it would be fun.

Not sure, this is a good fit?

And my current job, I really don't want to quit,

I do like working in Hospitality, as the office coordinator,

And I have never been a waiter

I certainly, don't like my job, as I once did,

And I enjoyed being a kid,

My favorite year was 8, learned to ride a two-wheeler and swim in a lake,

And, greyhound, I think, we will take?

Or the Arizona Shuttle, Friday night, the bus at 8 or the shuttle at 7; 30,

And Darrell did laundry, today, that was dirty.

The position, is not with the City, but non-profit for ARC,

And I love, playing on swings or having a picnic in the park,

The Benefits, wouldn't be as good as Hyatt's so, for now, I probably, would
not apply,

And we are going to Tucson, certainly, not going to fly,

However, not sure, yet, the schedule is not complete, it's frustrating
indeed,

Glad, you have another dose to read.

We do plan on heading down Friday night; will miss, Jeff, your show,

Looking forward to hanging out, you know?

All of us,

And likely, we will take the greyhound bus,

The reservations on both are made; the bus will save us half,

And, with the Bishop's, much we do relax and laugh.

Its not like, we go gallivanting around the city,

And, cute, is their kitty,

Mew,

And not much we do,

We lollygag,

Don't watch JAG,

But, sometimes watch a movie, Touch by an Angel, or Little House,

Darrell and Jeff, may play on the computer, while, Keri and I go to the
pet store, buy a mouse,

For Slick, their snake,

And usually, a trip to Wal-Mart, Keri and I do take,

To buy the groceries, the grub for the gang,

And when, I take a shower in the morning, sometimes, they heard me sang,

Did not know that was the case did not realize, I'd be singing that loud?

And we often, get burgers and stuff, for the crowd

And much more,

At the store,

Like chips, soda and Carats for the dogs,

While, the women are away, the guys, may write articles for their blogs?

Mostly, we just hang out and chat,

And Jascinda's, Jeff's,dog Guide, get's a long well, with Mew,the cat,

They are like, sister's of course, sometimes , they fight,

On Sunday, or Monday, a dose of our weekend, I will write.

Dougie and Cinda, like to play,

Fast, goes the day,

Time together, and the weekend, soon comes to an end

Just like this message my friend.

I will try to write tomorrow, before, bed but much to do,

Getting a few items at Safeway, and Dinner out, and packing too,

Tomorrow night, with my Friend Alice going to Mc Grath's a Seafood
restaurant, that we have never tried,

And it's been a week or so, since, I have not cried

So, I am doing pretty well,

Glad, tomorrow, I don't have to be at the hotel,

Which is a very good thing

Take care, stay well, and this message to you I bring.

No comments: