Tuesday, October 16, 2007

KDD: Inaccessible Safeway site and deprived Sleep

It's Tuesday, October 16, at 8 o'clock at night,

And I thought, I would take this opportunity to write,

I had planned on ordering groceries from Safeway,

And how are you all? How is your day?

Safeway has a separate site for those of us, whom can not see,

Honestly, think only one sight there needs to be,

They can just provide, proper alt tags and give their images a description,

Much easier, it would all be, to get done.

For some reason the accessibility site is down,

And Tara, what are the kids, going as, for Halloween this year? A clown?

Or something from the top movies? Or TV shows? Or musician from their
favorite band?

Or characters on TV land??

Or some weird creature from another planet?

And wish, I could, shop on the net,

Complete my grocery order,

And this weekend we will not be too far from the border,

Of Mexico,

Less then an hour, Tucson, we will likely go.

I still need to get my schedule, I never know from one week to the next,
difficult to plan anything,

And glad, this message to you, I can bring.

This, it, will soon have to be through,

And wonder, what Emma, 4 and Marin, two,

Will go as this year?

And I am having a cup of herbal tea, as I sit here.

This has been a very stressful 3 weeks, between work issues and
finding out, a family member is ill, Michelle,

And last night, we did not sleep well.

Some College Kids were making racquet, commotion ,

And, as many of you know, I love the ocean,

The beach, its fun,

And Tomorrow, Michelle's treatment, will have begun,

She is not having radiation, but Chemo,

And I never saw that movie, " Finding Nemo",

A Disney film,

And I don't have a kiln,

But, do enjoy ceramics

And one of my favorite music groups is the Styx,

And I think, okay, are the Dixie Chicks,

And, I do need to get up 90 minutes before 6,

So, better go,

You know?

Good night,

And Thursday sometime, I will write.

No comments: