Monday, October 22, 2007

KDD: Excellent restaurant and spending time with close friends

It's now Monday afternoon at 1; 38,

Hope your day is great?

It's October Twenty-two,

How are things? How are you?

I know, it's been 4 days since a KDD, you did receive,

And, our greyhound trip, you may not believe?

Also, visiting is my friend Eve.

First, I will begin with our Dinner Thursday night,

That is right; it was then, that I last did write

I did not have time, that night,

After, we did dine

To compose a dose, all is fine,

Doing okay,

And later, we will be hanging out in the café.

Anyway,

We had a good time, the other day,

The other night,

We all had enjoyed our dinner, at Mc Grath's Restaurant,every bite,

All of us, Alice, Darrell and me,

We began with white wine, Alice and I, Darrell, icetea,

We had an appetizer, the seafood platter,

Then, we had our entrees, Darrell had steak & shrimp in beer batter,

With their fries and he also had the New England clam chowder Alice, the
chowder, she also ate,

I do like Chowder, but fries, I don't think, they are great,

Unless, they are mc Donald's fries, they are the best,

And, it also took a day for my food to completely digest.

Alice, had the shrimp and Crab, fries and chowder clam,

I did not have lamb,

Rather, the steak, firewood shrimp and pasta Alfredo, dish side, instead,

And a delicious pair walnut garden salad

I wasn't sure, if it I would like, the ingredients, an interesting blend

We had good conversation, glad, Alice is our friend.

The next day, I had to work, very busy at the hotel,

All, day I wasn't feeling well,

All day long I was stuffed, way too much, I did ate,

And later, that day, we took the greyhound, we arrived late.

On Friday, we had 293 guests to arrive and to depart, 303,

It was a hectic day for me.

After work, our Friend Marian drove me home, and took us to catch the bus,

We got there, after dust,

It was after dark,

Next to the airport, not the park,

Was the greyhound

It was difficult for Marian to get there, but, it we found.

Our bus was scheduled to leave at 8 pm but, did not pull out the station
until 8; 45,

Where, around 10; 45, we did arrive,

In Tucson, guess, there was an accident on the highway,

Made it for a very long day.

Saturday, we woke up around 8,

And pancakes we ate,

Keri, them, she did make,

And Keri and I, a trip to walmart, we did take,

Just she and I,

Groceries, we had to buy,

There were 6 of us, 4 adults and Children Brian & David, two,

Not much there, we did do,

As I said, in my dose the other day that, is how it goes,

And glad, today, this KDd for you I can compose.

While, she and I were gone,

Darrell and Jeff, worked on main Menu, did not mow the lawn,

Talked to a friend,noone over seas

Later, that day, me, they did tease.

We had lunch, a huge hoagie a sub, all 6 of us, it fed,

Keri, cut Darrell's hair, less hair on his head,

No more wings, it looks nice,

Yesterday, she made a casserole with chicken and rice.

A Horror Movie, we all watched Saturday night,

And yesterday, Keri and I , got into a fight,

Had a misunderstanding, worked it out, close friends still

And her and Darrell Saturday night, cooked burgers on the grill.

We saw a movie called 1408 about a haunted room in a Hotel,

And I think, all of us, it, we did like well,

And Their Son Brian scared me,

during the haunting music, he pulled on my foot you see.

It is about a writer whom researches Haunting's & murder's at this
particular Hotel,

the story, in his latest book, he does tel,

in the film, we do see Ghosts,

and today, in the crockpot, making pork and Potatoes, similar to a roast.

There are not very good movies or TV programs out there,

We all just spent time together, quality time, we did share.

Although, Keri and I, a misunderstanding we had,

We hurt each other's feelings, felt bad,

And at me, Darrell, got mad,

We were glad,

Getting together and she also, saw pictures of me, as a College grad

Pics of my family over a decade ago, she did see,

Also, hemmed some pants for me,

Also gave us, some herbal tea,

To take home. Appreciate their friendship and everything they do,

Consider them and a few other close friends, family too.

Yesterday evening, we left for the bus station, left around the 5 o'clock
hour,

Also, Keri and I, sung in the shower,

Her in theirs and me, in the hall one,

We all had fun.

Our bus, was supposed to leave at 7;10,

But, at 8;40, it was when,

It did depart, Tucson Arizona , the United States of Mexico lol

Hope you can hang out in the café? Listen to our show?,

Both times, we did not get any assistance, not much at all, not good,

For over an hour, at the gate, we stood,

No announcements made,

Half the price paid, yet, the service was poor,

Rather, get good accommodations, assistance, and pay more.

take the shuttle van then, the bus,

Don't want the fuss,

The hassle and the stress, even if, it cost half,

The greyhound, has very little staff.

We got home at 11 o'clock,

And in the café, the music will rock

The show is coming up now, its now 3,

And hope you enjoyed reading this KDd?

Back to work tomorrow, I do go,

How it will go, don't know?

Yet, will do my best, that is all I can do,

The same with you,

Do take care, no more to say,

Take it easy, have a great day.

No comments: