Thursday, September 20, 2007

KDD: New Year's Eve and reflecting 12.31.06 12;03 pm

Here,is another Old Dose I found and sending it today. This may lift
your spirits ?. It does apply whether your employed, a student or in
all aspects of our lives. Enjoy , and you too, do some introspection,
look back at your past, set more goals and do today,not tomorrow. Until
then, hope this brightens your day and week.


Today is New Year's Eve Day,
and I am here at work, one block South of Shae,
Hyatt located on Double Tree Ranch Road,
&, I don't feel as if I am in Creative mode,
That the creative juices will not flow,
& Wonder, if Denver, will get more snow?.

I do need to make more of an effort to compose a KDD,
For you three,
On this last day of the Year,
For my friends so dear,
One, that is interesting, Profound and makes you smile,
In my Unique Karen Style. lol

However, on many days, I don't think, I have what it takes,?
As well as,Sometimes, think it's a mistake?,
For me to even write, that you don't want to hear from me?,
Just how I feel you see.

I also, know, I am not always perceptive, as I'd like to think,
and last night, we did not get enough winks,
& tonight, we wil not drink
At least,not any alcohol beverages,
we will not listen to KEZ,
Instead, watch Harry Met Sally with Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan,
Not listen to Jeff, your Kids,David and Brian,
or Keri's Brother,Tim,
Play with the WIEI or visit the Gym
Or hang out at the Tempe Tostitos Celebration,
Yet, will ring in the Year, with the rest of the nation
and watch Dick Clarke on the ABC station,,
watch New Year's Rockin Eve, He,at Time Square,
Witness with all,
The dropping of the Ball
Cheering, shouting & kissing & hugging everyone, in sight
& this KDD, Iam trying, to write.

Yet, I am not providing any Tid bitsof information, or saying anything
profound,
& no music, for our Desert Cafe show, I haven't found
Yet, this,It does Rhyme,
& do you feel like your doing time?,
Receiving mail from me each day & sometimes, they do multiply? lol,
and its difficult for me to say goodbye,
and I really do like a reply,
to my messages,not to every single one,
You wouldn't get anything done. lollol
Anyway, anyhoo,
How are you?
How's your day spent?
& tomorrow, we need to pay the rent.
On days like this, I like to Reflect and reminisce,
Look at what I have achieved & who I do miss,
& my Goals to obtain,
Not what I have lost, but, rather, have gained,
What is important not so much things, but rather, Family and friends,
that, all good things,must come to an end
and all good things, come to those who wait,
we, plan on being up late,
After midnight, or a later hour,
After, watching Dick Clarke, I will Take a shower
Not like most women, but definitely not like a Man,
&,not be on the computer connected to the Lan
Won't use, Several Shampoos,
and take a shower,with mr. Mc Goo
Or Hold a Rubber Ducky,
Or take a shower,with Paul Stucky,,,
Or the Suns NBA Team,
and after that, go to bed & dream.

This part, some of you don't understand, don't get?
Well, earlier in the evening , Keri, a joke about Men,Women and showers, she
did send from the net,,
and then, later, we all did chat we all found it very funny, the 4 of us,
were quite amused,
The process men and women go through, and the products, each does use
many of those items sold in the store, I dont choose,
as well as, I don't have this long drawn out regimen,
and the e-mail, had made us all laugh and grin,
and perhaps, sometime, If I can find it, I will sendit your way?,
When, your all having a bad day. lol

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 5;15 a.m Where, I will go to work, again here at
Hyatt,
& most of America,will again, start a Diet
& make several Resolutions, that, they realistically can't keep,
and some, will be asleep,
Snoaring away,
Earlier in the evening,before the new Year & first day.
It's a New Beginning, we all,have a fresh start,
To work hard, accomplish much and express more from our hearts
Maybe, not express from one's heart, & wear it,on your slieve,
& Hopefully,not grieve,
& experience, loss,
& get along better, with Family,friends and your Neighbors and boss,,
& make friends with a stranger?, & perhaps, donate to Charity?,
& get involved, somehow,in your community,
and make, the most of every day,
Do, today,
Not tomorrow,
Feel more Joy,not sorrow
Laugh more and see the humor in things in your Life
Spend more time, with Family, Friends, Children, Husbunds and your Wife,
Work hard, but take the Vacation, that you do desperately need,
Take time for oneself, listen to music,or do read,
Or just sit in silence,
When, life, gets intense,
and you need to make sense,
and unwind,
Relax, and clear your mind
Don't think about work & the Projects, that do await,
They, it all, will be there,for a later date
You will be up to your eyeballs,
With deadlines E-mail & and ,
though, you are in high demand
the Boss,or co-workers, act like, you , they can not live without,
That,is not what vacation & time off,is about!

Appreciate the time off, that you have been given,
Enjoyliving
Don't try & think about work Find something else to do
You don't want to be stressed out or get the flu
You want to feel rejuvenated and renewed,
Don't want to become unglued,
To feel run down & physically and mentally tired
To get fired
That, will not happen,
But, has, to other Women and Men,
Yet, some of this, could happen to you,
me too!

Do take this into consideration,
Remember, we all need balance & everything,in moderation.

This is just my opinion and point of view
You will do what you like,not, necessarily, as ,I would do
We, all are headstrong,
Just ,want all to get along,
Maybe, should keep these things, to myself?,,
Wish, you all Happiness & health
and I am not a Woman of Wealth
& won't win the Lottery soon,
& never have aspirations to go to the moon.,,

Its now, 10;15,
and I am sure, tomorrow, we will get lots of Code Greens,
The rooms will be trashed, the lobby & Ballroom, as well,
We will be sold out tonight, here at the Hotel.
Thousands, will be here, tonight,
Will party, and do it,up right,
Some,will be here for the Fiesta Bowl
Not Bob Dole
While,others are here, for Hyatt's New Year's Galla, & Dance in their
shoes,,,
Won't be Tom Cruise
& 20 Years ago, I thought, he was a hot
& for a long while, haven't. lol

Here, at the Hyatt,
It won't be quiet,
Not here,in Scottsdale,
Nor, in Glendale
Not at the New Stadium,
Folks, will be watching the game, drinking everything,including rum,
and here, many will stay
Some, ordering in room service, empty plates & glasses,on their tray,,
Partying, in the ballroom, & having gourmet food and Champaign,
Altering their brain
Listening to the Band, don't know who the Entertainment is here
If it is a Rocking Roll Band, or if they just play Brass,
Where, they are from?, here?, or somewhere, like Mass?,,
Hopefully, noone,will rant & Rave,
Will drink, be Merry & eat, what they crave,
While, we are at home, we eat munchies & and Tv,
Just, Dougie, Darrell and me
We will have Vanilla Cream soda and Sparkling apple cider, to toast at
midnight,
We got Buffalo Wings & bagel Pizza bites
That, we will have before, we go to bed , tonight.
Tomorrow night, we will watch Sleepless in Seattle with Meg Ryahn and Tom
Hanks
Not Dustin Hoffman and Tara Banks,
These, two movies, are some of our favorites,
& nothing of ours, is on the frits
Has blown a fuse,
& lately,much,I have not watched the news
Its now, 11;20
& I have said, plenty
and Accessible Devices is Today,
&, we have to find,music to play
what, are you all doing today?
I wish,I could read my Novel, that, " Fear Nothing", It,I could read
But, here, at work, I, they do need
Yet, the storyline,is really good, getting into the Meat,
The Plot, has me,on the edge of my seat,
Jeff, you will find that true,with " False Memory
this morning it was uploaded,
I am sure, you were up early, went to church ,not stayed in bed.
What else are you all doing today?,
Darrell,your working, & I, need to get on my way,
Do take care & stay well,
Talk or write,
Let's talk tonight
Best wishes to you all & everyone,for!!!(: the New Year.

No comments: