Thursday, September 20, 2007

KDD: Fond Memories of a Christmas Past! 12.28.06 11;09 a.m

Since, I am in a significant amount of pain, I won't be doing much
writing. I will try and compose a KDD, a new one later or tomorrow for
sure. I do feel bad, that one was not created and posted yesterday,
falling behind. Sorry for this. So, I decided to blog one, that was
written last year over Christmas . Believe it or not, the Holidays are
just around the corner and I will have brand new KDd's , all about my
Christmas vacation back east with my Family. . Take care and stay well.
Enjoy.
Its December 28,
& my first day back to work, did not arrive late,
I got here, shortly after 6,
and I still haven't had my coffee fix,
and more, I need to get,
and our demo of the electronic timer, reached the net
In fact, Blind News, it, they did receive,
and 11 hours, I do leave
the day,it will be long,
& on my way, I listened to the radio,more then one song,
Darrell found mail from you in my box,
and I did not listen to The Wallstreet Journal's DOW Stocks
or Bill O'Reilly of TV's Fox,
or talk to Cox,
Or ever liked Samantha Fox. lol
Other, artists I like much more instead,
really, do wish I was sleeping in bed,
and I am very glad, I got that sleeping CD,
I think it helped Darrell you & me,
& perhaps, Darrell,not as much you, as did I,
Know, you had trouble falling asleep, but,maybe, tonight? do try,
Back to reality we go
& noone, got Christmas snow,
Except people who live in Denver, they are in for another blizzard
&, we did not have the Turkey Gizard,
still have more of the turkey dinner from Safeway,
It has gone a long way,
and hope you all have a good day

Four days of material, I am trying to condense,
&,its early, Hope this allmakes sense?,
and Here, as I sit,
I will attempt the Heighlights to hit,
Of the last 4 days,
& Luckily, I am not a mouse , & have to navigate a Maze,
but, the Cheese, I wil take,I will nibble,
&, I think, this is dribble,
not much yet, I have said,
and I am really better off in bed,
Darrell, I am surprised, up early you were, around 4;30,
& laundry, you will do, clothes, dirty,
and in addition to work, Tara's computer you will help fix, its wireless,
tonight, early, we need our rest.
So,let's see, where I can go from here,give you a synopsis,
Nothing, you really did miss,
Nothing, will be of a surprise,
Yet, will surmise
In this KDD,
For you three.

Sunday, Christmas Eve day, It was wicked slow,
& Tina, You were able to travel, after all the snow
The roads were blocked and the airport was closed,
and on that day,no KDD,I composed,
not many, calls & requests, I did take,
Yet, I placed a Safeway order, & the day after Christmas, a delivery they
did make.
&, later that day the Squash Blossom Restaurant we did dine,
& though,it was a buffet, we did not have to wait in line,
They came to us Our Server Annette,
& Although, we were a little upset,
we were more disappointed,
expecting, a Holiday Christmas dinner,from what the Menu had said.
They did not serve Turkey stuffing or ham,
Yet,like the Holiday party, had Porterhouse steak & a leg of lamb,
But, did have mashed potatoes salad, shrimp Cocktail,
Not dolphin or whaile
Pig or cat,
& we could hear, the Christmas Caroler's, from where we sat.
They sung from place to place,
& the food, wonderful,it did taste
Everything was delicious, generous portions In size,
& after, we got a great surprise.

One of the Manager's Michael, did not Charge Darrell and Me,
The entire Dinner was free.,
The Chicken, wine, desserts were excellent too,
& we did not know, about not having to pay until we were through.
and not something we did expect, nice for the staff to do,
I felt uncomfortable, but, also made me smile,
& because, had no turkey dinner, made it more worthwhile.

after, we got home, we did podcasts & they we did post,
and we have no fireplace, so, hadno chestnuts to roast,
Jack Frost,did not nibble our nose,
& this is stupid, what I am writing, what I do compose.
and Sunday night, " it's a Wonderful Life " we did watch Late
& it was on DVS, & George Bush Senior, did narrate,,
& a great job he did on this,
& some of it, I did miss,
I fell asleep remembering ,listening to the story,& then, the credits did
roll,
I wasn't bored, but listening,lying in bed,,
Too comfortable, & drifting away & thus,missed things said. lol


Christmas was very good,it was more then fine,
We slept-in, woke around 9,,
then, we opened our gifts to each other,
>From Mary Beth, todd, Tara & Bob & my Father and mother.
The Emergency Cell phone Charger I did get Darrell I did not receive,
& yesterday, I attempted to retrieve,
Belt Outlet, informed us on when,it was sent,
not sure, where,it went?,
Said, it was delivered on December 18,
Yet, it, we did not seen,
So, another one,is on the way,
For free,did not have to pay,
and while, we were opening the gifts,the phone did ring,it did buz
It was Jeff, & half asleep, he was. lolol
obviously, so were we,
we forgot to mention, we were recording, for ACB,
For our Show later that day, lol
Much he did not say,
He sounded groggy & his voice was kind of hourse,
But, that was too be expected of course,
He was only up for a short time, and had no caffeine,
Was in a brain fog,not in a dream.
It was really alright,when, folks,heard him on the air,noone was phased,
Noone cared or noticed,he was sleepy and in a daize. lol

Speaking of our show,The Desert Café,
It was a Wonderful Christmas Day,
My Family did listen & a few of them were on the air,
Special moments of their day, they did share

They Listened to the show in its entirety
& chatted with Darrell and me,,
& Tara, Bob, Dad & mary, got on the air,
Not Mom,todd, Emma or Maren,
& we do appreciate, they, sharing
they did listen, while, having Christmas dinner & opening gifts,
That, our spirits,it didlift,
& though, they were 3,000 miles away,
we chatted while the Christmas music did play,
and over the internet, On ACB R I,
got to talk & say more then just say hi.
We laughed,noone cried,
& they made ham & turkey deep fried,,
potatoes, green beans, and dessert,
hope,noone got hurt??,
>From playing,
and they all liked our gifts we gave, from what they were saying.
they did comment,Darrell,you have a wonderful voice for the radio,
You both do, but,that, you already know. (
and if you did not know, that Jeff, you do now,
& I love cheese, chedder,munster, or Laughing Cow.
Love, Fetta and guda
I don't meditate like a Buddha
and I can't do Yoga,
in college, at a party, I wore a toga,
and wore some clothes,under the sheet,
Yet, you do look naked,from your head to your feet.(:
That, I can't believe, I did disclose
& flower's I don't like, especially rose.

Anyway, we had a great time, and felt good, after the show was done,
Though,its not the same, as being there, in person.
The safeway dinner,it was a wonderful delight,
Had it thus so far, 3 nights,
& will have the last of it,tonight.
The night before last, Darrell, the turkey & sides, his stomach did not
agree,
Not sure, why,it did not effect me?
Perhaps, because, I did not have as much?
Or more like, the Cranberry's ,I did not touch? lol

some of the Movies we did receive, DVS,
We did watch, as well as get some more rest.
We watched the Grinch with Jim Carrey,
Not Manaloe Barry,
& also, Cheaper by the Dozen two, with Steve Martin,& Hillary Duff,
and if, that was not enough,
we also watched, " Wedding Date,
& it was not great,
we did not hate
It was cute & somewhat entertaining,
& today it is raining.,
Yet, If you seek,
A critique,
I would say,
Cheaper by the Dozen one & two were best
do not go, do rent,
time& money ,is better spent,
especially on Wedding Date, ,
& last night,we were not up late,
"Insomnia", we tried also to see,
but, we fel asleep Darrell and me. lol
Yesterday, I finished reading the Novel, False Memory,
It had a wonderful ending, for a change, you see.
and one, I would recommend & another, I will begin soon,
&, in one hour and 20 minutes,it will be noon.
The past 3 days I was lazey not muchI did that was productive
Not at all,
Just sat around, reading,listening to music & Family did call.
it felt great, & something I needed to do,
&,, Hope your well, how are you?
& no more I have to say,
can't think, nothing more to be said,
& still wish, I was still in bed,
at least be home with you Darrell, hanging around,
& just be there, don't feel bad,
try not to feel sad
I, was off for Christmas day,
But, sorry, I have to work for the next 5 days, including New Year's day.
Its out of my control, out of my hands,
Our Hotel, will soon be in high demand,
Occupancy,is almost 60 %,
& this KDD,is long, today, the one, I just sent.
Yet, that, I knew
KDd's,none, I did do,for 4 days,I did not write,
Will we talk tonight?
Or soon?
Take care & stay well,
Now, will get on my way,
Hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: