Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today's KDD: Karen's Weekly mashup!

It's 9; 30 on Saturday, September Twenty-two,

How are things? And you?

I know, it has been a few days, since a new KDd, you have red,

And Darrell is still in bed,

Sleeping away,

And I will do my best to compose a dose for you all today.

I believe the last one, you saw, was on Monday, the 17

The last new one, you all have seen.

Those of you, who are on my twitter, follow me and what is happening in my
day,

And you understand, why, I don't always have much to say,

However, my creativity just seems to sometimes completely disappear,

And I have a huge mug of coffee, while I am sitting here.

I have made several attempts, but, they, just wouldn't do,

So, that is why I at least posted, a couple that was old, not new,

So, you'd at least have something to read,

Because for some Of you, an injection from me, you need,

A heap of inspiration, a cup of realism and a scoop of laughter

Makes, you all feel much better after?,

Your daily dose you receive and read from my site or sometimes in your
e-mail box,

For some, they'd rather, play the stocks,

On Walstreet,

but, not too many, get to read a KDd, they're kind of neat,

a combonationof a journal entry with rhythm , with the ingredients,
perfect measure,

for your reading pleasure.

Some days the creative juices don't flow, just not there,

So, nothing, I do share,

Yet, I do my best, to fill you in,

Get you up to speed, inspire you, tell you about my week, make you
laugh, and grin.,

And its amazing, I haven't said much of anything yet but, I will,

Did you feel like you just took a sweet bitter pill

Anyway, there were a few days, My injured arm was really aching and
was worried about Dougie, my special and loveable furry friend,

But, both of us , are on the mend,

And now, a dose, I am able to send

Dougie has had allergies on his skin and medicine he has had to take,

And on some days,my arm hurts, notjust the area, where,it did break,

But, from my fingers up to my shoulder,

And I am glad,its starting to get colder,

The summer,is coming to an end,

And on some days, its much more difficult to do daily tasts, use my
arm, for me, it to bend,

And as for my little puppy, one of my best friends,

He had side effects from the medicine, not himself at all,

So, the vet on Tuesday morning, I did call,

And work, a couple hours early I did leave, needed to know,have peace of
mind,

Nothing new, she did find,

Still said, to continue the treatment and hang in there with him,

Think,he got into something, some plants, while Darrell and I, were
outfor a swim

Very much a puppy, he still behaves, still loves to gallop, and run,

Its hard to believe, I have had him 6 years next Week on October one,

November 15, will be his real Birthday, he will be 8,

Yet, October one,is the date,

That, he came into my life,

Adds so much happiness and joy, and was little Ringer Bearer, at our
Wedding, witnessed Darrell and I becoming husband and Wife,

Is with me every day, 24 7

And he is indeed special,just like other loveable and dear four legged
friends who traveled to rainbow heaven.

Yesterday, was the first day, he was back to himself playful, frisky and
filled with spunk,

And my first mug of coffee,not all of it, I havenot yet drunk,

Drank did consume,

And Darrell, surprisingly , is still asleep in the other room.

Maybe, the dose I will complete before he does wake? Exhausted he must
be,

However, around 2;30, a.m we got to bed you see

Yesterday, we spent the day together,

And as stated, cooler is the weather

We both had an adjustment at the chiropractor who is also a friend, whom
we have not seen her in awhile,

And Darrell helped me do housework, vacuumed, clean the blinds and mop the
kitchen floor, tile,,

So, we were able to get something done but, together, time, we did spend,

And later today, tonight, we will hang out with a friend,

A co-worker of mine, from Hyatt, Alice is her name, she is older then us,

And glad we had cleaned up, do housework,including dust,

And a littlemore I will do, before tonight,

And so very glad, a dose for you all I can now write.

Yesterday Afternoon, instead of going for a swim,

We listened to Kim,

Fillin for Marlaina while she is away,

On an Alaska Cruise with another Couple, and of course her dog guide
Agnes and her Husband Garry,

And late in the morning, I had a good chat with Jeff's Wife Keri,

Its wonderful we all are friends, the 4 of us, wouldn't you say,

And anyway,

After Kim, did play ,

Her Mellow mostly 70's mix,

We did not turn the dial, we listened to Larry T continue the party, an
hour passed 6,

Until 7 pm, where, Jeff, you continued the show, and as always its
great.

You began with Steve Miller, and ended I think With Paul Mc Kartney I
loved each track, every song,, you did play,

And the three of us, after did chat,had a bit of a fight, but, things are
okay ,

They were last night,

And at the end of our conversation, we heard gun shots, recall an incident,
soon, after I lost my sight,

The second time, not the first or the third,

And seems like yesterday, the shots I heard,

Back on December 8, 1986, 7 in the morning, I remember it well, very clear,

And so glad, that 21 years later, that I am still here

For I wouldn't know any of you,

And the KDD's would not have evolved, been written to you.

Well,its almost 11 and I have things to do, Darrell is now awake, on his
computer reading,

And a shower I am needing ,

And more coffee too,

And we need to find a restaurant to go and I need to order groceries
from safeway,

Get some things done, before we get together with Alice later today.

Do take care and stay well, did you enjoy the dose?, the KDd I
finally compose?

Do you feel good from your head to your toes?

Today, you did not get as much inspiration and laughter,

But, still, hope it made you smile after?

Have a great day, and tomorrow, I will write,

Until then, take good care, stay well alright?

No comments: