Friday, August 17, 2007

Yesterday KDd: Vulnerability

Its Thursday, August sixteenth, 10 minutes before my shift gets
underway,
And hope you all have a wonderful day,
Do hope your day is fine and truly great,
And I am sitting here with a blank slate.

Not sure, where to begin,my fingers, locked in place
What do I say?, will I fill this Space?
Perhaps, if I hadmore sleep last night?,
I would know exactly what to write?

The second cup of coffee has been poured, and it,I have begun to
drink to help me, get through
Just as many do,
Each day,
Especially while they are working away.

As I said, I did not sleep well last night,
Yet, I know, I will be alright,
Neither nor Darrell or I, could fall asleep: as to the source,its
unknown,
Yet, though, it was late,we both went to the zone,
Yep, we both hopped onto the information highway,
For a little while we did play
It was at 1 o'clock,,
Not sure, what Darrell did, but, I visited , the writer's block.
And looked at quicknotes I did get,
About 30 minutes, we were on the net.

So, again, to bed I went and still could not sleep well,
Not sure, when, to sleep I fell?
On this day , 4 months ago,
I began my blog, that, did you know?

To date, I have 233 posts, this would make 234,
Not sure, if I will do this anymore?
Maybe, I will shut it down? no more KDD's publically composed?
Feelling vulnerable, I suppose??

As you said Darrell, in your KDB, it was very revealing,
As well as numerous of other posts about myself, are very
personal,this is how I am feelling

Usually I am not one, who discloses so much about myself so
publically
This is not me.

I am able to reveal things about myself, to those I know I can trust,
those who accept me and my imperfections and all,
For the rest of the world, I build a wall,
Not allowing most to get close, and to get to know the real me,
So, this is why, you see.

I think I chose this path and approach, because, it would give me a
way,
To display,
My writing, and begin the process of
Writing a book,
Yet at times, feel like people are getting a closer look,
And too much so,
Do you know?
Can you identify?
Can my explanation, can you buy?

Not sure, right now, what I will do will not make a decision at this
time,
Otherwise, Iam fine
Really I am, being sincere,
Wish, though, I could be more awake over here,
Maybe, more I will write later, we shall see,
A super day, for you,hope it will be.

No comments: