Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today's KDd: Misilanious Mashup !

It's Wednesday the fifteenth of August at nine,

Hope your all well, doing fine?

Having a lovely day?

Right now, I won't be able to write much, will write more later to day,

I am heading out to see the Chiropractor, an adjustment I definitely need,
so I can do my daily living tasks and write

And we had another storm last night,

More lightening and thunder yet, it did not last long,

And, don't like the song,

That's playing on our xm Radio,

Not so much the song, but, the artist, you know?

I don't like Rod Stuart and what he represents, how he treats women, loves
them and leaves,

And later today, this KDD, you will receive.

I will feel better after I have my adjustment, have more mobility, range
and less pain

And I am sure; we will get more rain,

Its monsoon season, so, I am sure of it,

And wanted to tell you about, a site that is a hit.

You may already be aware of it,

Its zonebbs.com, it's the best its great,

Darrell and I both were up late,

Playing around over there, I went to explore,

Today, I will go back for more

However, can not do it now, my ride just drove up, so need to split okay?

Its now, afternoon, have been home for awhile, better I feel, and more
range of motion I have and in little pain, that is great,

And, I am finding it difficult to concentrate.

Our Maintenance Guy is working right outside our office window,

What he's doing, I don't know,

Sounds like a weed eater or something for the lawn, that kind of tool,

And after Darrell's work phone conference tonight, we will likely go
swimming in the pool.

Speaking of Darrell, he's not here, he's at alunch meeting, at a restaurant,
" Joe's Crab Shack,

Soon, he will be back.

We were told this networking meeting, would be yesterday,

At this time, from what our Friend Stacey did say,

Yet, she had the day wrong, made an mistake,

Fortunately, Darrell, got a ride there today, no dial-a-ride , bus or cab
to take.-

I will find out how the meeting went,

If it was worth the time that was spent,

And if he felt it was productive and all,

And it is near the Arizona Mills Mall.

Speaking of productivity and worth people's time,

Thought Main Menu, last night, was more then fine,

It was great and if you hadn't already listen, take a look, go to
mainstream,

And learn all about the Victor reader stream.

I have to select music for our show,

Since, tomorrow, off to work I go,

And I again, have to work all weekend , but, will be home for our show,

It is disappointing, yet, I am grateful for all I have; my health,
family,friends,my job, this web site,

And my ability to think, create and to write

As I was saying do check out the zone BBS, there is so much there,

You can play games; trivia, hang man, your ideas you can share,

There are various boards that you can go and discuss and debate,

Around the world, not just locally, in your state.

Just about anything you can think of,

One of these boards, your bound to love,

If you're interested in sports, movies, broadcasting, reading,

Daily living, animal's technology, or eating

Health, food and drink,

You can express what you think,

there is a writer's block, to submit, ones creativity,

Though, I don't think I am, I like this one for me

There is a place to go, if your searching for a job, just want to jam, or
having a garage sale,

You can also send quick notes and private e-mail,

There are discussion boards for parents, teens, singles, for everyone,

Go over, you will have fun!

There is also a way to express your opinions about news, and you can
also rant and rave,

Or talk about anything, like, foods that you crave,

Or provide assistance for another,

Whether, it is yourself, friend, family member, like your son or your
mother.

It is something, I like well,

And hope, ,it to you, I sell?

Check it out for yourself, give it a shot,

I think, you will like it a lot,

Darrell says, it reminds him, of the old days, of the bulletin boards around
then,

Way back when,

That, I don't know, just can speak from what I see today,

And I need to go, have things to do, but, you have a wonderful day.

No comments: