Sunday, August 19, 2007

Today's KDD: Black Bury and Chicken Currie

Its 7;30 on Sunday August nineteen
And its hard to believe our nephew Bobby is today, fourteen,
My Sister Tara and Her Husband, their son,
And Today, at work much to get done.

Bobby was only 9 months old when I did graduate,
And do hope your day is great.

Amazing, that my College graduation, was that long ago,
And oh, fast Children do grow.

Though, my Degree is in Psychology, I am employed at a Hotel,
And last night, we both slept well,
We went to bed at 8,
And this morning, I was almost late,
Yet, to work I made it, barely on time,
And today, I am wonderfully fine.

Honestly, not really, just don't want to discuss it,
And here, 4 people did quit,
One permanent and three Temp employees,
And Dottie is playing CD's,
We are listening to Madonna play,
And Dottie has breakfast from room service again for us all today.

Due to the busy week, we all had, and to keep all motivated,
And as I said,
I know it has been a few days since I wrote, a KDD, the daily dose of
the day,
So, today, I think I will have a lot to say,

However, not exactly sure, where to start,
And today, we have over two hundred rooms to depart.

I am not feeling enthusiastic and lost my spirit for most everything
including this,
And for 3 days, a KDD, you all have missed.

So, this, I am going through the motion,
And wish, I could be at the ocean,
I will try and do my best,
And very glad, last night, I got much rest.

I guess, I will begin with changes herein the work place, not sure,
when, it will be,
But, we will be using the Black bury,
As a communication device,
Isn't that nice?
This is what they want to use,
Was not happy at all, when I heard the news.

They want to utilize the black bury to improve communication, like
instant messaging requests,
Think it will be best,
They say, it will increase productivity, and be more quick and
efficient service for all our guests.

Some of you may know, inaccessible is the Blakbury,
And one of my favorite things is, Chicken Currie,
A favorite dish,
, what is wrong with using these Nextel
instead?

We would have to read, write and text messaging on these things,
Uncertainty it brings,
Yet, thanks to Darrell, Jeff and Don, think, I will be alright?
And Darrell and tina were Teasing me, saying, a book I would write,
And that, I will not be able to do,
Fast, I will have to send the messages through,
Here at work, with my co-workers, and there are many here at the
hotel,
And off the wagon, I did not fell,
Did not fall,
At all,

I am trying to write and stay in rhyme
And could not think of anything to rhyme with black bury,
Except for Chicken Currie,
And I am trying to write this in a hurry,
We have many VIP's and guest to depart
And tomorrow , we will play top hits on the charts,
And music you don't here, much these days,
Like 80's and other oldies,
And right now, here, Adam Aunt's, Goodie two shoes,
And we will also take requests you choose.

Friday night, we did Jeff's show,
And well it did go,
WE had an I.Q and played great music, no beastie Boys,
And that night, some kids made much noise,
Outside, by the pool, they kept us awake,
Through, the day yesterday, we did make,
But, early to bed we did go, before 9, we went,
And not as much time on this, can be spent,
Sorry, to say,
But, it is a busy day,
And glad my computer is working and nothing in disarray,
Unlike yesterday,
They waxd the floor, the other night,
In our office, it took a little time, to get things right.

Its after 10 o'clock, and I need to go,
Lots of work to do you know?

You all take good care and stay well okay?
Do have a fantastic day.

No comments: